• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 will be in Palm Springs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only vote that counts is the vote of the Board of the NSXCA and we can only vote on actual submitted bids. Saying you want an NSXPO in a certain region without actually volunteering to run it does nothing but ensure another more proactive region will host it.

I know that Bob

I know you do but had to post it again since this issue comes up every year, mainly with newbies who think that somehow NSXPO just magically happens. Plus we know we can count on you showing up anywhere it is held anyway! :biggrin:

Hey Bob you better not plan another wedding in October next year...:tongue:

Hey Bob you better not plan another wedding in October next year...:tongue:

Actually better - Karen's sister gave us a one week vacation as an early first anniversary gift and we are planning to use it in combination with NSXPO 2015!

I just checked out the 5 day forecast for P.S. and you know what, there is 0% chance of rain, with 93 for high and 63 for low. So I'm thinking me and my car will be there. I'd bring my golf clubs too, if I can find a place I can afford.

Liz and I will be there. I suspect that I will be driving and towing with Liz flying out. Chris, try to get a carting event as well as autocross. I know that my boys woud LOVE the carting as well as to ride in the cars during an autocross.

..nsxca pool party....who's in??????

This will be our first year in attendance and will come out with some really cool NSX products and a few demo cars! Hope to see everyone there!

www.euroboutique.us

If there is vendor info please contact us :)

This will be our first year in attendance and will come out with some really cool NSX products and a few demo cars! Hope to see everyone there!

www.euroboutique.us

pm Chris Wilson

he is the owner of SOS.......

NSXPO Vendor Information

www.euroboutique.us

Typically the organizing committee will publish vendor information once key arrangements for NSXPO location have been firmed up (track location and host hotel). Vendor guidelines and packages will vary slightly from year to year. Chris at SOS who is chairman of NSXPO 2015 has been a long time sponsor of NSXPO events, and knows the value of sponsoring these events. So expect a first rate program offered to vendors who wish to attend and support NSXPO 2015.

Does anyone know when the planning get firmed up? I'd like to start booking :smile:

I stopped into SoS a few days ago, Chris said they are finalizing the host hotel location. I would expect for something to come out officially in the new few weeks to a month. However, that's just my guess, not something Chris said.

2002 Black/Black

My odometer just broke 17k this week. What's a few hundred more yea? I'll be there!!!!!!!!

I am a long time property owner in the Palm Springs/Coachella Valley and I know the roads in the surrounding area/mountains like the back of my hand. there are some epic drives there including Joshua Tree National Park, Idyllwild, Borrego Springs etc etc. If assistance is needed in driving suggestions I'd be happy to help. Who's in charge?

I am a long time property owner in the Palm Springs/Coachella Valley and I know the roads in the surrounding area/mountains like the back of my hand. there are some epic drives there including Joshua Tree National Park, Idyllwild, Borrego Springs etc etc. If assistance is needed in driving suggestions I'd be happy to help. Who's in charge?

Chris Wilson for the local committee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back