• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2017 Photos

Great pictures AJ! Thanks for sharing. Love the shots of the white cars in the dark with the moon backdrop after dinner.

Last edited:
King of Nova Scotia, I believe Mr. Hobbs was the 4th picture after his Turdiness (and I do like F1).

The gentleman I was asking about was in the very next picture after Turd, wearing a dark jacket and a dark blue shirt.

Not only am I not the King of Nova Scotia, since I have a wife and two daughters, I have little say in my own household let alone the province! I should have put more thought into a handle on this forum, as what I quickly picked probably sounds pretentious to some. Our family owned and operated Kings County Honda for 23 plus years, hence the king.

Spent lots of time in the rain shooting around RA
sharing a few and the links to my galleries as well as the Drone coverage of various events

a>

https://aoffsie.smugmug.com/NSXPO-2017-Aerial-Views/

https://aoffsie.smugmug.com/NSXPO-2017-Realtime-Racing/

https://aoffsie.smugmug.com/NSXPO-2017/

Let me know if you enjoy the Drone shots?

Attachments

• RA2 Nick Rain.jpg
    RA2 Nick Rain.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
Alan - great shots and love the drone footage. Thank so much. Is there a way to save the drone video of the smug mug site? I really like the one around the concours.

Last edited:
I finally had a bit of time since getting back from NSXPO 2017 - what a great event! Greg Mortenson, Terry Low and I headed out on Tuesday to take part in the track days...only to find that my master cylinder was starting to fail so I couldn't take part in track driving, but got in some laps with Ken Sax and Doc John - thanks guys! A special thanks to John Vassos who went WAY out of his way for me (and many others as well) to get parts and talk me through proper setup. Pam and I had a blast, met new and old friends alike, and really solidified my belief that NSX people are the best people. I met Pam because of NSXPO 2002 in Dallas, so we are both forever grateful for the car, the event and the joy its brought. Cheers!

I core-dumped everything so pardon any clunkers...there are some nice shots in there!

NSXPO_2017_Images

357.jpg

Awesome pics - thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing. I hope to make it out to one of these sometime.

Spotted on the track, a CTR and ITR!

If I ever end up selling my Mazdaspeed3 I would consider getting a CTR. Although by then it'll probably be kids time for me. :eek:

I have a question, as my wife and I consider what to put on Christmas cards this year. Were there "official" photos being taken of cars in front of the HondaJet, or were the gentlemen with large lenses taking those photos just obliging attendees? If the former, where could I find those? If the latter, did anyone keep one of the dull guy with the attractive redhead in front of a black NA1 with gold wheels?

Thanks! :)

Your pic is in the above link from Acuhon:).......

I have a question, as my wife and I consider what to put on Christmas cards this year. Were there "official" photos being taken of cars in front of the HondaJet, or were the gentlemen with large lenses taking those photos just obliging attendees? If the former, where could I find those? If the latter, did anyone keep one of the dull guy with the attractive redhead in front of a black NA1 with gold wheels?

DSC_0754.jpg

That's what I took, but this is not "official" photo.
Thanks for lending me your jack on the track. I was able to replace cracked rotor between sessions.

Spent lots of time in the rain shooting around RA
sharing a few and the links to my galleries as well as the Drone coverage of various events

Quote for attention. I tried PMing you but your inbox is full. Also filled out contact form on Smugmug about your drone footage. If you see this, drop me a PM.

Thanks,
-Richard

Wow we are lucky to have such incredible photos from NSXPO! Thanks to all for their contribution!

Here is a link to all of the NSXPO Photography taken by Halston Pitman. This includes the HondaJet shoot and much more!

https://halstonpitman.photoshelter....7-All-Files/G0000L7_eWMbBZec/C0000BWgoeBUNpJ8

If prompted, please enter the password nsxpo2017

Jake

Last edited:
Ahhhh you're right Larry I sure did fat-finger that password!!

All fixed!

Back