• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO here we go!

Lud

Legendary Member
PrimeAdmin
After about 1,200 miles (!) of driving, I was the third out-of-town NSX in the parking lot at the hotel this afternoon. The hotel is great and the track across the street looks like an amazing facility. It's one thing to see it on TV, but in real life it is an absolutely enormous facility. Well I'm off to gas up the car, grab lunch and see who's here.

The BTW the hotel does NOT have ethernet so the "live" updates will probably use scaled down photos.. maybe 640x480.

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 05 November 2002).]

Way to go...... may us ,the not so fortunate enjoy a great time there with all of you through your pictures and short synopsis of the events.

------------------
White 1992

400 bucks a night and it doesnt have high-speed internet! Whats up with that!

Are you serious?

$400 per night?

Is that the NSXCA rate?

-Jim

------------------
1992 NSX Red/Blk 5 spd #0330
1991 NSX Blk/Blk Auto #3070 (Sold)
1974 Vette 454 4 spd Wht/Blk
1976 Honda Accord 5 spd, 3 door Blue/Blue
1977 Honda Accord - Custom - Under Construction
1986 Chevy Suburban
http://homepage.mac.com/jimanders/PhotoAlbum1.html

I just uploaded the update for today. Tomorrow is the real start of NSXPO so there should be much more to post over the next couple days.

P.S. Whoever is in charge of parking, could you get the 300ZX, Mercedes and any other non-NSXs out of the NSX lot?? If they are owners / club members, please at least have people post all the non-NSXs in the back of the lot by the trailers and tow vehicles. I wouldn't park my NSX in the middle of a Mercedes or 300Z club event's reserved parking area...

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 06 November 2002).]

Nice pics!, i think i can make out Romeo's easy, his engine scoop and spoiler stand out even from way up there!
<a href="http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2002/nsxpo2002/nov05/106-0620_IMG.JPG">http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2002/nsxpo2002/nov05/106-0620_IMG.JPG</a>

he is on the right middle row, near the tree, i believe... cant miss em......

[This message has been edited by KODIAC (edited 07 November 2002).]

Thumbs up Lud for the EXCELLENT coverage! Like others left here grinding away at work, we are definitely living vicariously through your daily journal on this site!!!!!!
Kudos to you and hope you are ALL having a blast!

Can you get some close-up pics of the NSX's in the parking lot? I love seeing other personal touches done to each own's baby.

NSXPO envy in Raleigh, ;-D

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

[This message has been edited by Biaggi (edited 06 November 2002).]

Man I wish I were there. Having to put the time in at work though.
Have a great time for all of us that couldn't make it.

Do you know if Charles from South Carolina with a red/black made it? He may have come in with Romeo. Tell him I said 'hello'

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by 92NSX:

Do you know if Charles from South Carolina with a red/black made it? He may have come in with Romeo. Tell him I said 'hello'

Hey Maurice,

yea, charles was in ATL here monday, he met me and Romeo at dyno, and then he left with the convoy tuesday morning.

so yea, he is there....
wish i was............

Mike

I just posted the Wendesday update.

Yes, Charles is here. I talked to him for quite a while at the cocktail reception actually.

There will be many more photos from tomorrow because we are doing the concours. I'll try to take all the "detail" shots of cars then since they should be mostly cleaned up.

Also check out Ronald Warnick's website. He is posting pictures and commentary from NSXPO as well: http://homepage.mac.com/nsgymd/PhotoAlbum4.html

[This message has been edited by Lud (edited 06 November 2002).]

Thanks for the updates and photos, wish I could join you! Do we know where and when next years will be held?

I spotted my Dad in the Wednesday update! (wash area)

Keep those pictures coming! I am living vicariously through the updates.

Maybe I will go again next year.

Phil

------------------
integra.gif

Today was packed with stuff... I'm wiped out and have to get up really early for the track tomorrow. I uploaded some pics, but the write-up (and another couple dozen pics) will have to follow later. Time to grab some sleep.

Back