• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO Late Registrations/Cancellations Policy

Hrant, NSXPO Organizers:

Maybe I missed something on the NSXPO website... I have a few questions about the policy of late registrations and cancellations. I'm having a hard time getting the time off work so I am unsure if I can make it. I'd hate to miss out by missing the registration deadline, etc.

--What's the policy on late registrations? I'm going to assume that it will cost more to send in my registration late... how much?

--What if I register, but have to back out and cancel? Can we cancel? How late can we cancel? Will there be a fee (will we get our money back?)?

I'm sure I have many more questions, but I think this is it for now.

Thanks in advance!

--Conrad

The policies regarding late registration and cancellation are clearly explained in the event brochure and registration form. These items will be mailed in mid-July to all members of the NSX Club of America and to all NSX owners on Acura's database. By that time they will also be downloadable on the NSXPO 2003 website.

I read through the NSXPO website. I had a question regarding non-NSX owners and spectators. I would like to attend and watch the track events at Infineon. Would I still have to register even if I'm just a spectator?

93B18 said:
I read through the NSXPO website. I had a question regarding non-NSX owners and spectators. I would like to attend and watch the track events at Infineon. Would I still have to register even if I'm just a spectator?

I have a better deal for you ;)

Why not register for the social event, which will give you full access to all the social programs, and you don't need to have an NSX to particpaite in the socials - but must be an NSXCA member to attend. The social programs include, the karting on Thursday, Comptech tour, all the luncheons, banquet dinners AND access to the track on Saturday and Sunday so you can watch and perhaps get a ride on the track with an instructor ..... and all this at a bargain basement price thanks to our sponsors ........... :)

Is there an estimate of the costs involved to participate for NSXCA members and spouse? This is not mentioned anywhere on the site (that I have seen anyway.)

ss_md said:
Is there an estimate of the costs involved to participate for NSXCA members and spouse? This is not mentioned anywhere on the site (that I have seen anyway.)

These are shown in the brochure and registration form which will be made available for download.

We are also planning to offer on-line registration on the website at the same time.

Hrant said:
I have a better deal for you ;)

Why not register for the social event, which will give you full access to all the social programs, and you don't need to have an NSX to particpaite in the socials - but must be an NSXCA member to attend. The social programs include, the karting on Thursday, Comptech tour, all the luncheons, banquet dinners AND access to the track on Saturday and Sunday so you can watch and perhaps get a ride on the track with an instructor ..... and all this at a bargain basement price thanks to our sponsors ........... :)

Yes, I read through the entire intinerary on the website and it all sounds amazing. But I will only be able to make the weekend venues because of work during the weekdays. So would I still have to register to get into Infineon just to watch, take pics, and mingle?

Back