• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsxrm

Re: bad buyer experience with RJP

Talk about bad experiences I ordered a tail light from nsxrm (Raj) 2 months ago and I have never recieved the tail light and he won't return my phone calls. Paypaled the money back first of August and he acknowledged recieving the money. This is the first bad experience I have had buying on prime.:mad:

Just to let people know I have still not received my money back or a tail light. Raj won't return my phone calls, PM's or emails.

i refunded your money back through paypal once i found out it was the wrong side i had.......it was two-three weeks but talk about misconception of time......GOOD ONE BUDDY!!!

Talk about a misconception of time, my last post on this was a year ago. I don't need to rehash this I did finally get my money back so no hard feelings here and I was able to get a tail light from someone else on prime. All the best to you, it just surprised me to see a post on this now after all this time.

Hey Raj,
Where is my rear wheels. You said you would ship it to me as soon as you got my totaled car. Well Its been over a year! dud.

Paul

Back