• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OBD2 Service connector...

I've done the search and found that the connector is under the glove box. I've looked and I'm not finding it - is it the black plastic thing near the center under the glove box?

Under Glove Box, far right back corner, blue two pin connector, may be under carpet.

HTH,
LArryB

I may be Ignorant but I though the 1991-1993 had ODB1 and not the newer ODB2 and that they started useing the ODB2 after 1993. reason I am asking is I have an OBD2 scanner and though I couldnt use it cuz it doesnt work on ODB1,

I may be Ignorant but I though the 1991-1993 had ODB1 and not the newer ODB2 and that they started useing the ODB2 after 1993. reason I am asking is I have an OBD2 scanner and though I couldnt use it cuz it doesnt work on ODB1,

Two different things , the '95-up is OBDII - the 91-94 is OBDI , it just has a jumper plug to flash the CEL.

Yea thats what i thought, use the ol' paperclip in the sockets, I wish my car had ODB2. so when I read the title of this thread I had to question myself

Your OBD II plug is located under the driverside dash. It faces straight down and is just forward of the knee bolster very near the L/H kickpanel.

Only on 2002+ cars, prior to that it is located on the left bottom corner of the glove box door, behind a square cover.

ALL NSX's have the two pin blue connector for using the CEL code flashing system, as well as the 1995+ having OBDII.

Regards,
LarryB

Anyone got pics of NA1 OBDI connector and/or location (1991).

acuralg.GIF

Last edited:
Back