• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE010 vs Michelin Pilot Sport

I will purchase new tires soon for stock 16/17 wheels. I really enjoy driving my NSX with oem Potena RE010.

Never experienced Michelin Pilot Sport, but heard so nothing but good reviews, and they cost about the same as oem tires.

Third choice is BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KD, as I have these on my Supra, amazing dry traction, greatly improved my straightline performance.

Yokos?

nsxtasy said:
I think you just answered your own question.

Not neccessarily. I had RE010s on one set of 16/17s and OEM Yokos on another at one time. I find the Yokos significantly superior.

White94 said:
Not neccessarily. I had RE010s on one set of 16/17s and OEM Yokos on another at one time. I find the Yokos significantly superior.

I never experienced oem Yokos or Pilot Sport. I do like the way oem RE010 feels, maybe I will try oem Yokos.

nsxsupra said:
I really enjoy driving my NSX with oem Potena RE010.
nsxtasy said:
I think you just answered your own question.
White94 said:
Since the question is "OEM Bridgestone Potenza RE010 vs Michelin Pilot Sport", then the answer is not the Yokohama OEM tire. :p

However, I agree that the Yokohama OEM tire is worth considering as well.

Back