• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM/Motorola Cell Phone

When I bought my 94, the first thing I did to it was remove the oem cell phone, I need a little space in my console!

I'm thinking about reinstalling it but lack the directions to do it, me memory isn't quite good enough to reverse the uninstallation.

Does anybody have the original accessory installation booklet? Could they photocopy it for me?

Do carriers even support a non-digital phone anymore? I thought I heard a couple years back that in a few years the nsx phone won't work with any carriers.

I tried to get my service activated when I bought my car a couple of years ago and no one would accept analog phones any more. I pulled it out and now have a place to put the IPOD.

:cool:

I just unistalled mine tonight. Most things connect to the unit between the seat by the speaker. There is a little black box with a number of connections. A couple that tap into the speaker, then 1 goes to the actual phone and another that goes to the controller in the coin tray. As for the unit in the trunk i left all the cable there and just removed the "brain". Also left the antenna wired up.

I have been trying to get rid of the original phone to save weight! Removing the antenna wasn't easy. Where is the electronics located in the trunk?

comquat1 said:
Do carriers even support a non-digital phone anymore? I thought I heard a couple years back that in a few years the nsx phone won't work with any carriers.

I beleive the analog towers are scheduled to be shut down in 07.

Back