• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM NSX-R Seats in Black

Today, I received one of my new OEM NSX-R seats. I wanted them in black and RJ (rjp) found them for me. The other seat should show up in a day or so along with the 2 power rails and the correct seat belt receivers.

It was packaged better than it looks in the photos. It was difficult to get that bubble wrap off because they put a lot of packing tape around it.

More photos to come.

nsx-r_seats_001_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_002_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_004_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_005_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_006_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_007_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_008_800.jpg

cant beat the OEM Recaro's ... I would actually prefer them from the Type S, black on black with the leather edging but they are serious $$$

Congrats and enjoy them!

regards

Nice!! How much do they weigh?

Wow! Steve,

King of ballers, these NSX-R seats are brand spanking new, look how pretty they are. I would rock them in my dreams:biggrin: Where is the bow down smiley when you need it:tongue:

Steve,

Very nice choice on the seats, your car is coming along nicely, suspension, supercharger, interior, you're running out of areas to mod ;)

Are you going to install an nsx-r hood? I remember talking to you a few months back, and you were concerned about getting a perfect color match.

Regards

Steve,

Very nice choice on the seats, your car is coming along nicely, suspension, supercharger, interior, you're running out of areas to mod ;)

Are you going to install an nsx-r hood? I remember talking to you a few months back, and you were concerned about getting a perfect color match.

Regards

John,

It's funny that you should mention about "running out of areas to mod." I was just thinking about that myself. It's been a lot of fun moding the car... and when I run out of new things to mod, I'll just start moding the mods. :biggrin:

And yes, the NSX-R hood is on the list. In fact, just the other day, I tried to get a hold of Peter (Downforce) to discuss the hood and some other items.

What is the price tag on these, mind me asking?
I may want to get a pair in the near future.

UPDATE:

2nd seat arrived today... a conjugal pair. They are different in that they have thread inserts for the power switch for the power slide rails (see the 2nd and 3rd photos.) The power slide rails and seat belt receivers should be here any day now.

nsx-r_seats_009_800.jpg

This photo is the left-hand side of the left seat (USA driver's seat). Notice the 5 threaded inserts... 2 for mounting the rails and 3 (triangle pattern) for the power switch.

nsx-r_seats_013_800.jpg

Right side of Left-hand seat... only 2 threaded inserts for the rail. (and 2 ventilation holes)

nsx-r_seats_014_800.jpg

In this photo, you can see that the two seats are different. On one seat you can see the threaded inserts for the power switch, but not on the other.

nsx-r_seats_010_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_011_800.jpg

nsx-r_seats_012_800.jpg

Wow! Steve,

King of ballerstongue:

lol Steve rolls so deep, he hides the CF since its "too ricey":biggrin:

love the seats, remember you tooting about them 2-4 weeks ago at the meet.

going to have it in by Wednesday?!:smile:

YES!

hell, tie it up to the roof, ill help you install it on location if it comes to that :wink:

never thought i would say this about seats.. but those are seriously sexy.

Back