• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Spare Tire/Rim/Holder---complete--(never used)

This spare tire assembly came with my 91 which I purchased with 26K miles on it. It had already been removed by previous owner(s) ---only two owners before me so I don't know date of removal but it was definitely removed before 26K miles. $250 OBO for everything as you see it and I would definitely prefer local pickup.FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Last edited:
I believe you need the yellow spare tire for 97-05 NSXs. The orange one only works up to and including 96. It doesn't fit the front wheel due to the increased caliper size.

I believe you need the yellow spare tire for 97-05 NSXs. The orange one only works up to and including 96. It doesn't fit the front wheel due to the increased caliper size.

Thank you for clarifying.....totally makes sense and now I know why there is an orange spare and a yellow spare. My first thought was that since they both fit in the same opening inside the car they had to be the same. Thanks again.

So...........if anyone wants this spare combo make sure you have 1991-96 NSX

Bump with a new price.........$250 OBO

Back