• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Forza 4 xbox usernames thread

Here we will have a complete list of forza xbox usernames.

1. netviper2006

ns14xtat

1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96

1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96
4. Shadownsx (i will prob get it soon, but for mw3 or gow3, im there)

1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96
4. Shadownsx
5. Washabi X
6. IAMNSXTC
7. Asphaltflyer
8. BlueGTS

1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96
4. Shadownsx
5. Washabi X
6. IAMNSXTC
7. Asphaltflyer
8. BlueGTS
9. Surfacer
10. theOGgayrat

Last edited:
1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96
4. Shadownsx
5. Washabi X
6. IAMNSXTC
7. Asphaltflyer
8. BlueGTS
9. Surfacer
10. a gayrat
11. XMidnightRavenX

And some NSX Forz 4 shots I just took, for your pleasure :D.

MYNSX2-1.jpg

MYNSX3-1.jpg

Xbox Live username is burbel, and damn the NSX-R is prone to oversteer/drift. Never though of the NSX as a drift car (and thought Tsuchiya (sp) on Best Motoring was crazy to drift his).

Is there an NSXPrime guild/group/whatnot forming?

Xbox Live username is burbel, and damn the NSX-R is prone to oversteer/drift. Never though of the NSX as a drift car (and thought Tsuchiya (sp) on Best Motoring was crazy to drift his).

Is there an NSXPrime guild/group/whatnot forming?

Actually I created a NSXprime Club just recently. I'll send everyone a invite later tonight when I get home.

Actually I created a NSXprime Club just recently. I'll send everyone a invite later tonight when I get home.

Cool...... I'm in. Thanks for the invite. Mostly been doing the star in the reasonably priced car challenge. Pretty awesome game. Wish all cars had "auto vista"

Oh and I noticed this on F3 and saw a coulple post in other F4 threads that the early NSX looks terrible..... try comparing them in the dealer. When you switch everything changes including roof line and doors and alot more. Wish they would update that car. I think its the same since F2.

Yeah that early NSX model is really from Forza 1! Crazy huh. They somehow keep updating it without realizing that it's a really crappy model.

I tried to use the early model but it was too bad to bear so I sold it and bought the 2005 NSX instead.

About the NSX model I sent turn 10 a notice about it before game release. They said it would be updated. Guess not.

So wheres everyone at lol. Server was down a little but it is just me, raven and another (cant think of name off top of head). Since were sharing cars im saving for the race nsx, green one. Anyone see or know how to get the 05 nsx-r gt?

Please send another invite to 'theOGgayrat'

Apparently I can't correctly input my own Live id name. :redface:

Hrm, I'm stuck in career mode so not on that much - the first race with a B500 and A600 class set of cars, the AI is a bit dodgy, and buying a 20 year old car was maybe not the best path to have taken. :)

So wheres everyone at lol. Server was down a little but it is just me, raven and another (cant think of name off top of head). Since were sharing cars im saving for the race nsx, green one. Anyone see or know how to get the 05 nsx-r gt?

my copy is being sent with batman arkham city, so i'll have it early next week, playing rage until then

Well only a week out and ppls already found a way to hack for credits. There goes all the unicorn cars :/

What Car Class do you guys mainly race with?
I mainly use Class A

I mainly like racing A or B class. Also I'm amazed some of you guys are already level near 50! I feel bad I just hitting level 20 today lol. I guess it means I need to play more.

I spent some time today racing and working on a S class NSX-R. I'm going to call it the official "NSXprime" NSX. It's currently shared in our club garage but for some reason won't show a preview model in the menu. Look for the blank spot in the garage and then select that blank spot to view the car. I also made a logo for the club. You guys should check it out. I have the logo shared on my storefront if you want to use it on your own personal NSXs. If you don't like it give me some ideas or make some of your own. I'll post a picture of the car later on tonight.

Last edited:
1. Netviper2006
2. Ns14xtat
3. Nukem96
4. Shadownsx
5. Washabi X
6. IAMNSXTC
7. Asphaltflyer
8. BlueGTS
9. Surfacer
10. a gayrat
11. XMidnightRavenX
12. General GTi mk2

Forza 4's NSXprime Club NSX.

ForzaBigshot.jpg

NSXprime.jpg

Let me know what you think and what you would like to change and I'll try to update it.

Back