• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Official Group Buy : S2CarbonWorks NSX GT Aluminum Coolant Reservoir Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my tank, caps, and hoses. Everything arrived perfectly, and the tank is a work or art. I'll probably post some pictures after it is installed, along with some other goodies...

Here's a pic of Clean_Green's NSX, we just installed his Red Wrinkle Finish GT Coolant Tank & GT Radiator Cooling Panel:::

DSC_0261_zpscf071bba.jpg

DSC_0262_zpsd9b4f032.jpg

DSC_0264_zps3bb349b7.jpg

DSC_0260_zpsad4f35a9.jpg

I thought I'd update this thread with some better pics!

I finally got around to swapping out the prototype tank to a production tank.. I decided on the silver anodized finish. Also note, we upgraded most of the factory bolts around the engine bay to the dressup bolts & accent washers. Just waiting on my comptech strut bar (red) to finish it off, it's getting re-anodized red. Enjoy!

DSC_0310_zps67faf1c3.jpg

DSC_0311_zps1b5bfc8a.jpg

DSC_0312_zps182f587c.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good.

Thanks! This past weekend show drew a lot of compliments on the tank :)

when are you going to step up to the plate and get one? We're almost sold out.
i have only 2 wrinkle black tanks left...

Last edited:
Thanks! This past weekend show drew a lot of compliments on the tank :)

when are you going to step up to the plate and get one? We're almost sold out.
i have only 2 wrinkle black tanks left...

trust me i will get one. i just spent a crap ton on parts this past week on stuff ive been wanting before i knew about the tank.

I've had my tank for over a month now and still haven't received the brackets to be able to install it!!!

I've had my tank for over a month now and still haven't received the brackets to be able to install it!!!

We sent your bracket out with everyone elses nearly 2 weeks ago....I've heard back from most everyone else who received theirs.
If you can send me your address again, I will be happy to send you out another.

Just a small note,

I am running very low on inventory these are selling quickly!

- 2 Wrinkle Red Available
- 2 Black Anodized Available
- 2 Silver Anodized Available
- 0 Black Wrinkle (sold out)

Only 6 left!

Sounds like a scam, why don't you send me the coolant res and I'll take over from here :)

:biggrin: Teej

- - - Updated - - -

We sent your bracket out with everyone elses nearly 2 weeks ago....I've heard back from most everyone else who received theirs.
If you can send me your address again, I will be happy to send you out another.

Did you get it returned back to you? I never received a tracking number to be able to track it, or even know they were sent. I'll PM my address again, you should have it from the three previous orders from me. FYI

There was not tracking on the small bracket spacer, it was in a very small packet envelope shipped first class with USPS. Nothing has been returned to me.

Got mine installed Monday night. It looks awesome! Thanks again for such a speedy call back Jeremy.

Attachments

• 20130304_162353_resized.jpg
    20130304_162353_resized.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 411
Are we able to leave feedback? I am very happy to have scored two incredible tanks. It completes the engine bay. Thanks again. A+++

Are we able to leave feedback? I am very happy to have scored two incredible tanks. It completes the engine bay. Thanks again. A+++

Many thanks! Please post some pictures installed, many people want to see installed!

also to note, Wrinkle Black Sold Out!

Anodized Black 2 left!
Wrinkle Red 2 left!

we may open a 2nd group buy once these last ones sell out.

Was able to install today. Took about 50 min overall. I like to be accurate. Went out and tested it today with no issues. Thanks NSX1145, you have a produced a great product.

View attachment 98638

That red wrinkle is popping! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back