• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official group buy: Tommy Kaira gurney flap for R spoiler replicas

Fitment is absolutely terrible on VIS and Seibon wings. Not even usable actually. I decided to have the body shop modify the TK wing to fit my VIS wing instead of buying a Downforce wing.

hoping to receive mine early January ... any others installed yet? Pictures please?

Hey guys I have them all. I have literally had to make boxes as I didn't find anything appropriate. A few were shipped already and I have someone packing the rest up one by one (I am traveling for the next 7 days). Very tedious process, I just want NO damage. 3 more going out tomorrow. I am shipping them out without receiving the paypal I am not holding anyone up. I will contact each person one by one to tell you what your shipment was later on.

Please bear with me guys, it's a lot of work as I am cutting up big plasma TV boxes then shaping pieces of it into the appropriate sized boxes along wrapping them.

They are going out as I get them made.

It's now been 3 weeks since this post. Looks like it's time to send out a search party for Dave....

...............maybe his car came alive and turned into a hot babe who likes to workout. She also wants to clean up the oceans, and she dos'nt mind a good group buy or two.

Has anyone heard from Dave ( turbo2go). Hope is okay as he seems to be missing.

This is where my thoughts are too ... no posts or pm's gives cause for concern ....

Even with paypal I think we are out of luck. Hopefully that is not the case and he turns up. Someone here has to know him personally. Prime members we need your help to find out best happened to Dave.

Even with paypal I think we are out of luck. Hopefully that is not the case and he turns up. Someone here has to know him personally. Prime members we need your help to find out best happened to Dave.

I don't think it will get to that point. Of all the people on the board I would probably trust him. Just remember guys this is the holiday and he is actually personally having someone box all these up for us to have them shipped. Give it till next week. I'm pretty sure he will reply by then

I don't think it will get to that point. Of all the people on the board I would probably trust him.

As I posted above, more interested to know he is OK as unlike Dave not to be active on the forum. I have no concern over his trustworthyness, and neither I would think should others given the great work he has done for all forum members with the various GB's. Simply want to know he is safe and well if someone has direct contact details for him.

regards, Paul

his last login was 1/4 so he is around.......besides you nice folks posting here,I'm sure there are plenty of anxious guys hounding him in private.

Hopefully at the end of the day Dave is found and okay . He is a very important part of our Nsx family. That is the main goal to ensure he is okay and safe and hopefully good things happens to those who wait.

Back