• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official NSXPO 2007 Announcement!

Im booked for hotel and registered for the event, 4th year in a row and looking forward to seeing everyone again! Just to make sure, the Doubletree is where the social events are being held, correct?

Only NSXs will be allowed on the track and passengers are not allowed except in instructors' cars. Guests must pay the full registration for the social activities because of contractual commitments that prevent the NSXCA from offering a la carte pricing.

What about for the time at TRC on Sunday? My wife can come to that, correct?

What about for the time at TRC on Sunday? My wife can come to that, correct?
Anyone who is registered for the social activities can drive in the driving dynamics session at TRC, in the NSX as well as the skid car provided by TRC. We're still working out the details but I think there is going to be a morning session and an afternoon session, so if you and your wife are registered for the weekend social activities, one of you can drive the morning session and the other in the afternoon.

Anyone who is registered for the social activities can drive in the driving dynamics session at TRC, in the NSX as well as the skid car provided by TRC. We're still working out the details but I think there is going to be a morning session and an afternoon session, so if you and your wife are registered for the weekend social activities, one of you can drive the morning session and the other in the afternoon.

Hi. Can you tell us more about this activity? Sounds totally cool, but I'm not sure that I really have the gist of what it is we'll be doing.

Will there be an event photographer at the Mid-Ohio portion of the Xpo?
Yes. In fact, of all the many track event photographers I've seen, the one who will be there, Sideline Sports Photography, is the very best, with the best photos, the best setup for viewing them, etc. And they have done events at Mid-Ohio before, so they're familiar with the places to take the best shots, etc.

The wife and I registered! See you all there.

But, oddly we didn't get our confirmation Email... Anyone on here that can look into that?

But, oddly we didn't get our confirmation Email... Anyone on here that can look into that?
Confirmations are not automated. They are sent out whenever someone (i.e. myself) goes through the registrations manually. Sorry I haven't had a chance to do that yet, hope to do so shortly.

Additional details about the event can be found on the event website at www.nsxpo.com where you can register to attend. Register by August 31 to take advantage of the special early-bird discount on registration fees.

See you in Ohio!

I haven't received anything in the mail (even up here on the tundra it should have arrived by now - the mail carrier probably decided to take it to register himself :biggrin: ). Anyway, I went to the NSXCA website and the NSXPO link there went to last year's event. I found your post and link here, Ken, and registered, but I was wondering why the NSXCA website link isn't up to date?

Thanks,
Dave K

I haven't received anything in the mail (even up here on the tundra it should have arrived by now - the mail carrier probably decided to take it to register himself :biggrin: ). Anyway, I went to the NSXCA website and the NSXPO link there went to last year's event. I found your post and link here, Ken, and registered, but I was wondering why the NSXCA website link isn't up to date?

Thanks,
Dave K

This has been updated as of today, the link is good now:).

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Ohio:).

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
All members were e-mailed an invitiation for NSXPO2007. If you did not have an e-mail address registered with NSXCA we are sending out postcards tomorrow (8/23/07) to send folks to the registration site.

Thanks, Larry. I did get the e-mail, and after re-reading it now, I saw that it had the link. For some reason it wasn't in blue, so I overlooked it. I was assuming there would be forms mailed as before, so I kind of took the e-mail as a reminder rather than realizing it was the official announcement.

Now I'll have to actually start paying close attention to the NSXCA missives :redface:

Ken, is it possible to get a Tech inspection form uploaded or can you e-mail one to me as I will be going to Sterling McCall Friday, and don't know when the next opportunity may present?

I am all registered for my first Xpo and look forward to seeing everyone there!

Ken,

Can I get a copy of the tech inspection sheet too?

Thanks,
Mark

I'll be there too.............should be fun!!!

Today is the last day for the lower registration fees with the early bird discount. Don't miss the biggest, most fun NSX event of the year in North America. Sign up today!

Back