• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

official spotted thread

Hellaflush red nsx on hampton rd in Fairfax Station with a car crew. Crazy camber and stretched tires. I was in my gray range rover behind you and had just dropped off my Supra and 65 Mustang. Hit me up with the name of the carclub, I had half a mind to go grab one of my cars and follow you :)

Last edited:
a70d.jpg

Spotted at Hightops in Cockneysville.

Saw another Midnight Pearl coming up 28, just north of I-66 at 9:30. It was Mark! hahaha I drive this route nearly every day for work and it was my first time seeing him.

Rumor is that there is a third Midnight Pearl in the DC area being driven by a hippie-looking old guy, but I've yet to see any proof.

Saw another Midnight Pearl coming up 28, just north of I-66 at 9:30. It was Mark! hahaha I drive this route nearly every day for work and it was my first time seeing him.

Rumor is that there is a third Midnight Pearl in the DC area being driven by a hippie-looking old guy, but I've yet to see any proof.

Fred I know you're not calling me a hippie looking old guy!!!!!! Gansta looking old guy maybe

Hahaha nah Mark, I heard from one of my co-workers that there is another purple NSX driving the Beltway who has decals down the side of his car. I've not seen him around though.

By the way, my fiancee is still looking forward to riding in your NSX 2.0! She pulled that winning ticket just for you lol

Hahaha nah Mark, I heard from one of my co-workers that there is another purple NSX driving the Beltway who has decals down the side of his car. I've not seen him around though.

By the way, my fiancee is still looking forward to riding in your NSX 2.0! She pulled that winning ticket just for you lol

She will be the second behind me of course unless you jump the line in front of her!!! But you wouldn't do that:smile:

Saw one Wednesday night heading south on 28 in Dulles about 8-9pm. Couln't tell from a distance if it was green or black...I'm guessing grybrd?

Also... I keep seeing a red NA1 on Overlook Dr down by Bolling AFB in Anacostia.

9:35am on 695 west side got off on 83 north. Stock black targa Maryland tags.

- - - Updated - - -

2 in one day! 4:21pm Ritchie highway and jumpers hole road. Red looked stock and very clean

Saw a silver/black top NSX with nice exhaust tones on Dulles Toll Road exiting on Fairfax County at about 7:00 Saturday morning, 11/16. I was in a taxi coming home from a business trip in Asia.

Back