• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Tucson spotting thread

I finally made it to one of these .. last month's C&C. And then went up to the Pavillions in the evening. Making the most of wife & kid being out of town.

It was nice to see you guys plus the awesome cars. The one that stands out was the Berlina NSX owned by a local named Dennis. A mean track beast on slicks.. my memory is him saying it makes 550whp from a built engine and SC.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Good turnout today at C&C! NSX was well-represented with red, blue, silver and black. Plenty of exotics and older muscle cars.

All remained calm when a new Alfa Romeo backed into a Ferrari, as well. Cool dudes. :)

Does anyone local in Tucson want a free rear glass hatch?

I got a Lexan one to replace it & don't want to ship it. Local pickup is near the U of A.. come and get it!

I got a Lexan one to replace it & don't want to ship it. Local pickup is near the U of A.. come and get it!

I might have serious interest. Is the hatch rubber gasket still intact at the bottom? Mine is coming off pretty good on the drivers side.

Unless Teej has dibs, I'll certainly take it.

If I do not need it in the near future, I'll pass it along to a needy NSX owner.

Dave

Hey Viper Driver! looking good!

Hey that's me!

I guess I'll add to this thread......I was headed eastbound on Skyline at Campbell and saw a Midnight Pearl NSX ahead of me at the light. I got in behind him and tailed him to Swan, and pulled into the left turn lane beside him. It took a while but I got a wave out of the owner. I've never seen him or the car here in town before. It had aftermarket wheels and looked in great condition.

Hi Guys:

Prime8 gave me his glass hatch, so if anyone needs it, shoot me a PM, call, etc., and it's yours to pick up for free. I'm guessing these hatches fit all years, but someone please let me know for sure. I'll hang on to it until my storage unit runs low on space (this could be somewhat soon, but I'm not sure).

I'll put a post on the NSX Facebook site, as well.

On topic related, no new NSX sightings of late!

Dave

I'm guessing this was Ron's '92 that I saw today near I-10/Orange Grove. What a pleasant sight on an otherwise hot, boring slab of asphalt.

Beautiful NSX, Ron! IMG_0034.jpg

Attachments

• NWNSX.jpg
    NWNSX.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back