• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official Tucson spotting thread

I wish I could have made it this month! I had to work this weekend :( Hoping to make it out in February.

The number of active NSXers in Tucson seems to have grown by quite a bit lately. Perhaps we should begin organizing something outside of Cars and Coffee?

Sorry to have missed it.. so there were 2 NSXs? I think the next one is on Valentine's day so it might not work with the Mrs.

In the mean time if any of you see mine driving around it has different wheels now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421242462.694564.jpg

Yes, there were 2 NSXs at the cars and coffee shin-dig. Later that day I was driving down Cat Highway and a man on a fast bike chased me down. It turned out to be another NSX owner, Dave, who owns a 1992, black NSX. We are thinking of doing a run up the mountain sometime soon. Would any of you be interested in such a drive?

- - - Updated - - -

Almost forgot…. What type of wheels are those, prym8? They look great!

David J: the new wheels are BC Forged. Thanks for the compliment.

BTW Sunday afternoon on Lemmon in snowbird season?! You obviously have more patience than I ever will.

Hey guys, drive up to Phoenix (Tempe) tomorrow night.

Cornish Pasty Co.
Tempe AZ

Dinner meet around 5:45ish

We could do a short drive around the area afterwards and end up at the Pavillions for a bit. We have an NSX brother that will be here from Wisconsin.

I'm a "maybe" for the trip up to PHX on Saturday for dinner and Pavilions. Would be much more interested if I had company for the drive up and back!

Okay, I'll be there. Anyone from Tucson who wants to tag along, meet me at the Whole Foods on Ina/Oracle at 4:15. Or, message me on here or the Facebook AZ NSX Owners group.

Thanks for organizing this! And your car ain't exactly chopped liver, either. :) The interior is sweet!

I really missed hanging out with other NSX owners, so I'm real glad I made the trip. There's also something amazing about having multiple cars out on the road at the same time. It's a perspective I don't see very often. NSXs truly look their best when driving.

We'll have to do it again sometime!

Last edited:
David J: the new wheels are BC Forged. Thanks for the compliment.

BTW Sunday afternoon on Lemmon in snowbird season?! You obviously have more patience than I ever will.

Yes, patience is a virtue, but still, it was a relaxing drive. :)

My subscription email notification failed, as I just discovered Teej's meet. Dang! That would have been fun.

Dave

Just a reminder that cars and coffee at La Encantada is this Saturday (2-14-15).

It would be awesome to see some of you there.

I'm the old dude with the red NSX. :)

Dave

Keep your Eyes out for a 2000 Monaco Blue NSX-T in your Area. Reward if Located!

Hi Guys,

As one of my old NSX's is in your local area, please keep an eye out for it.

I would like to find it and make the current owner an offer. I have posted
a small finders reward if you can put me in touch with the current owner
there in Tucson, AZ.

Details here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...T-VIN-JH4NA2169YT000251?p=1835720#post1835720

Looking forward to any info you may have now or in the furture.:biggrin:

Thanks!

Terry

Terry-

I remember your blue NSX well! I will keep an eye out for it. I haven't seen it yet, and it's probably a rare sight out on the road with as little as it's been driven. You never know, though!

Chuck

Thanks Chuck!

Terry-

I remember your blue NSX well! I will keep an eye out for it. I haven't seen it yet, and it's probably a rare sight out on the road with as little as it's been driven. You never know, though!

Chuck

Thank you Chuck! Much appreciated.....
Would love to get her back and do a Monaco Blue 02+ Update.
She'd be nice parked next to my 02 Spa!:)

Terry:

I'll keep my eyes open, as well.

If you know a LEO, or perhaps even a good insurance guy….

Best of luck!

Dave

Terry:

I'll keep my eyes open, as well.

If you know a LEO, or perhaps even a good insurance guy….

Best of luck!

Dave

Thank you David!
By the way, sorry Guys, I didn't mean to HiJack your thread ....
You guys are my Best Eyes & Ears!

Last edited:
Cool silver NSX heading up Dove Mountain, today. I waved while cruising downhill on my Trek. :)

Tomorrow, 6-13-15, is Cars and Coffee day at La Encantada. I missed the last one or two (?). Hoping for some sightings tomorrow. :)

Dave

Is your Cars n Coffee on the 2nd Sat each month?

Yes, it is.

I've only been to a few Cars and Coffee meet ups here in Tucson, but they have all been awesome. Super mellow, all are welcome.

Dave

Hey guys. My wheels are for sale just in case anyone in Tucson is looking to score some iconic wheels. I have new wheels coming and unfortunately I have to recover costs.

I finally made it to one of these .. last month's C&C. And then went up to the Pavillions in the evening. Making the most of wife & kid being out of town.

It was nice to see you guys plus the awesome cars. The one that stands out was the Berlina NSX owned by a local named Dennis. A mean track beast on slicks.. my memory is him saying it makes 550whp from a built engine and SC.

Back