• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Oil Change / Maintenance in Chandler/Tempe/Scottsdale

Hi all,

I am new to the area and wanted to get a quick oil change for my NSX. Any recommendations on the dealer or certified mechanic? Which one is better? Acura of Tempe or North Scottsdale? Any one specific or service manager I should talk to?

Thank you,

Sam

Hey man...

Don't pay a crazy price for an oil change... We are at 1126 N Scottsdale rd. Tempe AZ 85281. Let me know your oil prefference or bring it with you.

First oil change is free here if you bring the oil and filter... If you want us to provide it... we just charge for the oil and the filter... not even a waste removal fee...lol

If you feel the need to use the dealer... Acura of Tempe is closer and a fully competent dealer for simple NSX procedures. Ask for Don Donaldson and tell him you want Brandon Bonds to do the service....

Dan Donaldson [mailto:[email protected]] - here is Don's email... He is a super cool dude....

If you want us to do the change or even just to check out the opperation - Call down to the shop or on my cell phone...

Stmpo - 480-889-1482

Ross mobile - 480-363-9431

Regards

Hi all,

I am new to the area and wanted to get a quick oil change for my NSX. Any recommendations on the dealer or certified mechanic? Which one is better? Acura of Tempe or North Scottsdale? Any one specific or service manager I should talk to?

Thank you,

Sam

Feel free to ask for me at Acura Of Tempe for any service needs for your NSX or any Honda/Acura service or repair work needed... Thanks Brandon Bonds....:biggrin: 480-344-5800 ext 6827

Feel free to ask for me at Acura Of Tempe for any service needs for your NSX or any Honda/Acura service or repair work needed... Thanks Brandon Bonds....
I'll vouch for Brandon's handiwork!! I trust him more than anyone else with my old Legend coupe, and his attention to detail is one of the reasons my car currently has 356,000 miles and still runs like the day it was new.

Back