• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OMGosh this one tops the all time lowest MILES!!!

Hi B. - long time no hear/see.
That looks just looks yours - except for the miles! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrlaugh.gif

Shumdit#2 said:
Reserve is not met at the current price, so it is not selling dirt cheap.

Now why on earth would anyone expect it to sell "dirt cheap"? :rolleyes:

I wonder what that is worth - I don't think it would be outrageous to go in the mid 40's for an absolute bone stock virtually 'new' ex-showroom pristine car.
The paint looks quite gorgeous!

Last edited:
How much in '91 dollars would the assumed reserve be?

NSX88 said:
:eek:

Anthing else you would like to critique?

LOL!
2guns27zh.gif

My NSX looked like that at one time, as difficult as it can be to imagine that!?! :tongue:

Anywayz... I'd be very hesitant in acquiring that NSX, personally. Over 15yrs of no usage (is that even an usable word in this context, so to speak?), hitting 8k on the tach. would be a nerve-wracking experience. I'm no mech'/tech' buff, but I imagine alot of seals/gaskets/components may have aged or become ineffective due to lack of usage... :frown:

Re: How much in '91 dollars would the assumed reserve be?

Osiris_x11 said:
My NSX looked like that at one time, as difficult as it can be to imagine that!?! :tongue:

They ALL looked that good at one time! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrlaugh.gif

Anywayz... I'd be very hesitant in acquiring that NSX, personally. Over 15yrs of no usage (is that even an usable word in this context, so to speak?), hitting 8k on the tach. would be a nerve-wracking experience. I'm no mech'/tech' buff, but I imagine alot of seals/gaskets/components may have aged or become ineffective due to lack of usage...
Don't be ridicluous O - you don't buy a '91 original with 564 miles to drive it ..... <!--StartFragment -->
hysterical.gif

Re: How much in '91 dollars would the assumed reserve be?

D'Ecosse said:
They ALL looked that good at one time! <!--StartFragment -->
bgrlaugh.gif

Don't be ridicluous O - you don't buy a '91 original with 564 miles to drive it ..... <!--StartFragment -->
hysterical.gif

no kidding..if your looking for a daily driver this would not be the car for you..if your looking for a collector piece this is a prime cut.

Back