• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

On Board A Ferrari 458 Italia at 174 MPH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why these cars split in two when they crash and then I see a video like this. Maybe I'm getting old but it's really irresponsible to drive like that on public roads. Save it for the race track. If you can afford a 458 you can certainly spend a few bucks for a track day.

I wonder why these cars split in two when they crash and then I see a video like this. Maybe I'm getting old but it's really irresponsible to drive like that on public roads. Save it for the race track. If you can afford a 458 you can certainly spend a few bucks for a track day.

He cannot handle the car on the track... too many curves, .... he prefers straight line and shoots.

What a prickface, jerkoff!
Way to put the public in danger with his sheer stupidity! :rolleyes:

It FAKE!!!!

And a bad one at that....no way is that going 174 and that speedo is obviously a fake....

what on earth is a hodad?:confused:

thanks...but is liftnot in his late 60's:confused::wink:

exactly..........

Thread being locked because:

1. Driver bs'ing about going 174
2. If he was doing that on a public road, he would be an irresponsible douche.
3. Since he is lying about being an irresponsible douche, that makes him a lame ass attention whore with more money than talent and brains.
4. Prime is not the place to highlight those who swam in the overly chlorinated shallow end of the gene pool.

And

5. The op seems to be spamming our site with links to "his" site (other threads deleted now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back