• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

? on dealers given prime members a discounts

Hello

It has been some time since I needed to obtain some NSX parts from a dealer. When I used to Acura of Augusta was given prime members a discount. Is there another dealership doing this now?

Hello

It has been some time since I needed to obtain some NSX parts from a dealer. When I used to Acura of Augusta was given prime members a discount. Is there another dealership doing this now?

If you are a Costco member, you can get 15% off parts, service, and accessories at participating dealerships. I have used it at my local Honda dealership. Costco auto buying program will send you an email with 15% off parts, accessories, and service voucher. I just show the parts guy my email when picking up my parts and my discount is applied at the checkout counter. My dealership does not require a printout, but I would print it out until you get to know your parts department or if it's your first time.

Last edited:
If you are a Costco member, you can get 15% off parts, service, and accessories at participating dealerships. I have used it at my local Honda dealership. Costco auto buying program will send you an email with 15% off parts, accessories, and service voucher. I just show the parts guy my email when picking up my parts and my discount is applied at the checkout counter. My dealership does not require a printout, but I would print it out until you get to know your parts department or if it's your first time.

Wow. Never knew that. Thanks for the tip.

Wow. Never knew that. Thanks for the tip.

If you don't have a membership, then go to the membership counter with a friend that does and you can do the "refer a friend" program and you both get a free $10 cash card. Also, I recommend getting the Costco Citi Visa with no annual fee. Gets you 4% back at any gas station except other grocery store gas stations(direct competitors eg Sams Club). Also, gets you 3% back on travel and dining, 2% for anything purchased at Costco or Costco.com and 1% back for any purchase. You also just get cash back at the end of the year and don't have to deal with points or miles.

The 15% on parts, service, and accessories is pretty awesome.

Now, everyone go get a Costco membership!

I also use the Costco Auto and Home insurance because they beat everyone's prices every time I compare. Although, I am still a little scared to see how much my auto insurance is going to increase sooner than later.

Last edited:

I did not know that about our Costco cc / membership. We do love getting two checks back each year ;) We use that card for everything. I was a little worried when amex went away but we have been happy with the new visa.

Back