• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

One awesome NSX

Nice! Wish the carbon was painted.

Plate says it's from Kasukabe, Saitama, north of Tokyo.

I wish I could find more pictures of this car. From what I see looks like a winner. Love the fenders.

- - - Updated - - -

Found the front on 7Tune.

Looked better from behind.

886752_598546930182747_1634956559_o.jpg

Looks like it has clear/smoked OEM headlight shaped covers, with projectors siting behind, don't think I've seen these before.

Can't seem to find anymore on the VisionLab Photography site. Loving those fenders and skirts. One of the few body kits I'd install on my NSX.

The boot is CF too. Nice!

Love it. Looks like a proper fender flare like you see on current Ferrari/Audi/McLaren racecars. That's probably the only kit I'd consider for my car if I went the widebody route, but it needs 02 front end and side skirts moulded for the 02 door extensions.

In looking for more pics, I find myself continually astounded by the Japanese using just jacks to support their cars while working on them. I wouldn't even do that on a tire change.

Whomever designed the fenders, it looks like they've got some demand to produce them commerically.

Looks like they're running a pretty square tire configuration. That front tire is massively meaty.

I'm sorry to offend... but if that Rocket Bunny kit is anything like the Jon Sibal rendering then it's all sorts of wrong.
Japan is pretty much capped at 265-275 as far as tire widths go, so for really good 18" tires, i'm sure they went with a 265 square setup. They need wider tires over there!!!

Rocketbunny tends to have bolt/rivet-on fenders, I think the OP is a much better looking refined widebody rather than the 'tuner' look of the RB.

isn't this whole exposed rivet deal popularized by the Japanese tuner Rauh welt.

Back