• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

online car community forums battle SUPPORT PRIME

FROM ANOTHER FORUM>>>>

Hi guys, (VRalexander)
I pitched a show idea at the Network and they bit! It is called 'Forum Wars'......finally a chance for the different online communities to put up or shut up....and in some cases CLEAN HOUSE! It would pitch the two 'Top Dogs' from Viperalley, Supraforums, Ferrarichat, Lambopower, EvolutionM, Rennlist and or 6speedonline and FordGTforum to compete for their community to be crowned King! It would feature several different venues, which include quarter mile, standing mile, top speed and a road course like Willow Springs in California. The show will be covered by TV, magazines and of course each forum! Now the only question is who is game???

Please click the link if you think anyone on Prime can do this support PRIME
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203126

gil

Billy Johnson -> FactorX
Steve or Kip -> Driving Ambitions
Tom King -> SOS

Note: These gentlemen might be too busy to participate in a reality TV show.
So I'll volunteer to act the part of B.Johnson in my wannabe turbo NSX:smile:

Factor X
LoveFab
HPperformance

all 3 are well represented here, Billy being the baddest driver with the baddest car, Lovefab having the baddest BIG turbo (that I've seen currently), and HP having the baddest turbo on a stock car.

Go clean house billy!

They should add some restrictions like the Sport Compact Ultimate Street Car Shootout. I'm thinking "street legal" and required to drive from Las Vegas to buttonwillow. That'd really narrow down the field and we all know that we'd have the advantage in that department.

Last edited:
I am competing in the texas mile this year. Gotta rep the NSX at 200MPH. Anyways I vote Cody as one. I will help support those who want to venture into this.

I am actually a member on a majority of these car forums and the response is getting bigger.

gil

Last edited:
This would be badass, but I'd be torn between SupraForums and here. I've owned 3 (MKIII) Supras and been on SF since 2003. I'm really falling in love with the NSX and hope to buy an NSX within a year or so.

They had this already. It was called the Super Street Lap Battle at Button Willow, the Redline Time Attack at Laguna Seca and the Long Beach Grand Prix. Factor X and Billy Johnson already won them all. :smile:

They had this already. It was called the Super Street Lap Battle at Button Willow, the Redline Time Attack at Laguna Seca and the Long Beach Grand Prix. Factor X and Billy Johnson already won them all. :smile:
HAHAHA.

But competitors in time attack events don't belong to car forums...

...oh yea, they do. :biggrin:

Heeerrrrrreee we go again...the only thing I don't see the NSX doing to well is 1/4 Mile and top speed...the GT part is pretty much said from past experiences.

thats actualy a really cool idea, for something like the speed channel, havea few episodes, each an hour long called forum wars, like three cars from each forum each show, each show be either top speed, standing mile, quarter miles, and road racing

thats actualy a really cool idea, for something like the speed channel, havea few episodes, each an hour long called forum wars, like three cars from each forum each show, each show be either top speed, standing mile, quarter miles, and road racing

But nobody would watch the show, they would just hear about it on the forum :rolleyes:

lol, theres nothing like watching and hearing it on a big plasma or lcd tv though:wink:

just read on fchat that the guy sais the cars have to be registerd and insured, thats pretty gay

is there a dvd/streaming video of this anywhere?

Back