• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Option Import closing

Just wanted to let fellow nsxers know that Jim is closing up Option Import.

I had the opportunity to chat with him last week when i was there and he dropped the bomb on me. He said he'd post up on the forums that he belongs to and let us know where he's going to pop up.

I know he's got a great following and specifically Jims been a great asset to the NSX community in Calgary. His customer service and knowledge of cars is second to none. I trust only a few mechanics with my vehicles and Jim was on that list.

Jim - please let us know where you pop up, we need more guys like you!

Wil

Agreed 100%. I trust Jim completely and that is not something that happens very often when dealing with shops. It's too bad they couldn't keep the business going.

I'm a new owner here and had been recommended to Jim at Option Import by another primer. I thought life was good - had a good referral to a NSX expert and no problems. Now i am a little nervous and dont' know what to do when my car needs servicing.
Help!:eek:

by the way, does anybody here in Calgary get together for drives?

Welcome to the club! Theres a few of us who get together or cruises semi regularly. I've pm'd you my info. Shoot me a note and we'll get together soon.

Wil

Probably dealing with customers like cwillgo
!

Yep... unfortunately we are closed down now. Thanks for all the loyal customers and good luck with your future nsx servicing needs. I'm not sure who to recommend but if i do open a shop later when the kid gets bigger i'll let everyone know. Cheers!
By the way i have a used comptech exhaust and high flow cats for sale, asking $750 if anybody is interested. Check out the contact info @ kijiji in calgary, thanks.

Back