• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ordering new OEM carpet, is there differences in the floor boards on the NSXs?

Does anyone know if there are any differences in the floorboards from the early NSXs to the later NSXs (say a 2004 or 2005)? The reason I am asking is that I have a 1992 with ivory interior and I want to order new ivory carpet from Acura. Acura came back out with the ivory carpet in 2004 (same color code as 1992) and the carpet for the 2004 is considerable cheaper than the carpet for the 1992 (different part numbers). I would like to order the full carpet set for the 2004; however, I heard there is a small change in the passenger floor pan. I am trying to confirm this and whether or not it would affect the carpet. Does anyone know for sure on the actual differences?

Thanks

Does anyone know if there are any differences in the floorboards from the early NSXs to the later NSXs (say a 2004 or 2005)? The reason I am asking is that I have a 1992 with ivory interior and I want to order new ivory carpet from Acura. Acura came back out with the ivory carpet in 2004 (same color code as 1992) and the carpet for the 2004 is considerable cheaper than the carpet for the 1992 (different part numbers). I would like to order the full carpet set for the 2004; however, I heard there is a small change in the passenger floor pan. I am trying to confirm this and whether or not it would affect the carpet. Does anyone know for sure on the actual differences?

Thanks

No it's the same. I have a 92 and replaced mine with the newer red (2002).

Last edited:
Back