• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ordinary day in Geneva...

:D :D :D :D :D

How do you enter in a 1 million $ car??? :eek:
4831ccDSC00927.jpg

You ask! :D :D :D
4831Copy_of_DSC00934.jpg

Very nice the new Aston Vantage...

4831ccDSCF0089.jpg

Yahwnnn, I am quite sleepy...

4831ccDSC00957.jpg

My name is Bond, Gheba Bond...

4831ccDSCF0047.jpg

YO MAN, DHIS IZ A LAMBOGGHINI ;)

4831ccDSC01169.jpg

Greetings from Geneva
Your correspondants
Gheba and Zlatan

4831geneva_dayafter-med.jpg

PS: only the soccer fans will recognize him... eh eh 1 day after the Real Madrid victory!!!

Hi

You play soccer? :eek: :biggrin:

You ofcourse took public transport to Geneva? :cool:

Nice cars! I have a lot of pictures from downtown Zurich when I was waiting to eat dinner with you last summer. So many nice cars in Switzerland and especially on a carshow ofcourse.

Regards

No, of course no public transport! :cool:
We went in a SUV... :(

And no, I do not play soccer... at least not at his level! :D :)

David, I have a lot more picture... but nothing interesting, mostly girls... ;) :D

gheba_nsx said:
No, of course no public transport! :cool:
We went in a SUV... :(

And no, I do not play soccer... at least not at his level! :D :)

David, I have a lot more picture... but nothing interesting, mostly girls... ;) :D

We are in the Offtopic area so pictures of girls would be just fine :biggrin:

SUV? Selling the NSX and now you are going around in a SUV? :eek:

About the NSX. I have a guy here in Norway that are interested. I have sent him pictures and he has seen my NSX. So he knows that the black would be of good quality. I will keep you posted.

Regards

martin said:
We are in the Offtopic area so pictures of girls would be just fine :biggrin:

SUV? Selling the NSX and now you are going around in a SUV? :eek:

About the NSX. I have a guy here in Norway that are interested. I have sent him pictures and he has seen my NSX. So he knows that the black would be of good quality. I will keep you posted.

Regards

The girl will bve posted as soon as I have some time don't worry, I go skiing for the weekend in a couple hours! :)

Of ocurse the SUV wasn't mine, but since we had to drive 600km in one day in three, better do that confortably! :tongue:

About the NSX, wait my email... ;)

Someone may be interested in knowing the new Aston was only a prototype, the production will start next Summer. Delivery time? 2 years... :(

image070.jpg

Very nice reading lights though... :p

image071.jpg

Hi

Looks like you sneek took all those photos :biggrin:

Or maybe the champagne was too much for you? :smile:

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
Yea... :( it was only the world premiere of the F430 Spider... ;)

Ahh that explains it :smile:

Regards

gheba_nsx said:
Yea... :( it was only the world premiere of the F430 Spider... ;)

Usually people drool over the steering wheel. You were drooling for a different reasons though. :rolleyes:

hehehe... what would a world premiere be with gheba? :D He is there premiere feature! :cool:

It may sound strange but the best thing of the day was to meet and speak (briefly but more than what I would ever dreamt of... :D) with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The night before the Juventus Turin guys SLAMMED those a$$hole$ of Real Madrid. And a good part of the victory has to go down on him... Zlatan was the last person I imagined to find there in the Ferrari VIP area... :p

I told him "After the victory yesterday I did not sleep!", he answered "neither did I... :) ".

gheba_nsx said:
I told him "After the victory yesterday I did not sleep!", he answered "neither did I... :) ".

Cool. He was probably too busy with the groupies :biggrin:

Regards

Back