• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Original NSX Commercial

In my 10 years involved with the NSX community, I've never seen this before. It features Senna - and is from his website in the UK. It was posted on Ferrari Chat in a thread where the NSX is getting some love.

It may be a repost, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

1991 NSX Commercial

In my 10 years involved with the NSX community, I've never seen this before. It features Senna - and is from his website in the UK. It was posted on Ferrari Chat in a thread where the NSX is getting some love.

It may be a repost, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

1991 NSX Commercial

I don't think I have seen that one. Thanks for posting!

A Canadian commerical produced by the agency Ambrose, Carr, Linton and Deforest based in Toronto.
The tag line Precision Crafted Performance was for the Canadian market.:smile:

I love at the end of the ad when the NSX pulls up between a Legen and Integra of the time. I can only compare it to a Lexus LFA pulling up between a current ES and IS.

I loved that commercial. It takes me back to when I was a 20 yr old college student with dreams of becoming a doctor so I could afford an NSX. I actually posted a thread about 5 yrs ago asking if anyone has ever seen this commercial and have a link to it.

There was also a german version for the Vigor. Same idea, but the punch line was "nein, Acura!" when the other dude asked if it was a German car.

Posted from my iPhone

Last edited:
Yeah I have seen this one. Great Commercial

Back