• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OT: For all you Porsche Fans: Rennsport Reunion Pics!

Hey guys sorry Im gonna miss the cruise tommorow, REALLY wanted to be there, but heres where I am instead.....

CLICK HERE

DSC01512%252520%252528Medium%252529.JPG

DSC01498%252520%252528Medium%252529.JPG

I'M still keeping my NSX !!!!!!

eddy

Re: OT: For all you Porsche Fans: Rennsport Reunion Pics~!

Oh my god....look at those 993's!!!

Man my dream garage is my NSX and a 911.

Love it! I gotta make my way down to one of those someday.

So that's what 600 odds (looks to be) beetles lined up at Laguna Seca looks like. Can't believe Sally the Disney Carrera made it to the reunion too. Cool

DSC07171_Medium.jpg

Last edited:

Owen, maybe one day you'll graduate to a Beetle too!!

Next spring perhaps?

My entire family climbed into the Beetle last weekend for a weekend in Ottawa.

So fun. So practical. So comfortable. So planted. So freaking fast.

You're next!!!

I'm so jealous. I was at the Rolex Monterey Historic Races this August and saw some of the same cars. I wanted to go to Rennsport Reunion too but was cycling from Calgary to Austin for a local charity at the same time. Guess I have to wait until the next one in 4 years. Did they happen to say where the next one will be held?

PS: Any more pics of the Andial 944 Turbo that the engine pic was from?

maybe one day you'll graduate to a Beetle too!!

"Graduate" implies a P car would be a step-up from the NSX. Not sure if I agree as they are both great cars and very desible. If I ended up moving onto one, it would be on similar grounds as Jetpilot "to enjoy something different", I am afraid much like him I would just be going back to another NSX eventually.

I probably prefer an RS4 before a 911, but Sean made a good point once that a well care for RS4 is going close to 996TT money. Kind of difficult to justify.

Last edited:

Well I'm all porsched out....
Awesome event, too much to look at, great racing and great venue. Laguna seca is the perfect track for these cars.
Saw Likely over 1500 porsches and I counted 2 nsxs in the parking lot
Keeping my nsx....
Eddy

"Graduate" implies a P car would be a step-up from the NSX. Not sure if I agree as they are both great cars and very desible. If I ended up moving onto one, it would be on similar grounds as Jetpilot "to enjoy something different", I am afraid much like him I would just be going back to another NSX eventually.

I probably prefer an RS4 before a 911, but Sean made a good point once that a well care for RS4 is going close to 996TT money. Kind of difficult to justify.

If I could afford the new 991 Carrera I'd be in there like a heartbeat. I'm planning to keep the NSX and find a low priced, depreciating 997.1 or 997.2...fingers crossed!

Best of both worlds IMO.

So Eddy - did you get out on the track as well? If so, now you can join us when we go to TMP next year

I was reading about Euro car makers - Porsche & BMW in particular that are making their small cars (read 911, 1&3 series) larger only to accomodate fat North Americans. BMW's program is called "Plump my Ride".

A shame the new 911 is subjected to the constraints imposed by fat asses.

I want that blue CGT. wow...

Perry? You there Perry?

DAVE WANTS A BLUE CAR!!!!

LOL... calm down. I didn't say I want a blue CGT. I will take it despite the fact that it is blue. That's how good that car is.

it was a great event. the andial 944 was jaw dropping. almost 700 hp from a four cylinder! One of the designers is from Toronto!

Perry? You there Perry?

DAVE WANTS A BLUE CAR!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha Oh this will NEVER get lived down! This is now going in my sig!

Cars are just cars, and colors are just colors, but DAVE WANTS A BLUE CAR!!!!!

Technically Dave already has a blue car he just keep saying it's his "sisters":biggrin:

Blue cars must be really special to him. It seems that he is saying he wants a blue CGT, but not a CGT of any other color, including silver.

I'd take a CGT of any color! Not Turbo2go, it's gotta be blue!

Blue cars must be really special to him. It seems that he is saying he wants a blue CGT, but not a CGT of any other color, including silver.

I'd take a CGT of any color! Not Turbo2go, it's gotta be blue!

Christmas in October:biggrin:

Is English you guys' first language? What part of my post do you not understand? At least Posrche had enough balls to put a darker more respectable blue on there that is closer to black.... and not that feminine pearly blue you guys drive.

Back