• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Our new sub forum!!!

Alright you two,,start planning!:tongue:

Burlage I drove it today... Cinti over the Holiday I wanted to play golf on Monday - Christmas Eve! :smile: Good to get it out. Salt will not reach that one piece of steel. FL does sound great!

Hey I finally started mine after 6 weeks of letting it sit in the garage doing nothing!

Didnt drive it though. :frown:
Maybe the next decent day I will take it out!

Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday season and has a great new year!

midwestscc.com
is ALWAYS organizing meets and runs around Indy and southern Indiana for NSXs, Lambos, Ferraris, Porsches, Vipers, Vettes, ect

nobody from here EVER shows :frown:

this section is gonna be useless

Several from here have attended the Midwest SCC gatherings in the past. They are a ton of fun. i would not expect another large gathering until March or April - too cold and snowy.

I wasnt aware of the midwestscc.com Now that I am I will keep an eye on it and you can bet on me showing up to there meets!

Do you go to them?

Ive posted the meets here many times before, aswell as others

but of coarse I go!!
Im usually the one puttin boots up asses trying to get another meet scheduled :D

I planned on going to 2 of those events last year. One I skipped because I wanted my car to be in better shape before I starting driving it around other cars in mint condition... the other I had something come up with my little sister and had to skip. :rolleyes:

I plan on attending a few of those this spring. I'm looking to do a few of the S2K runs as well.

Back