• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy P2F Carbon Front Mini Lip Group Buy

Two of our long term carbon vendors/friends have moved to a new location:frown: cuz CA is just not biz friendly. One of them is finally ready to make parts again.

Intro GB price is $550 on Qty. of 1-5
$525 on Qty. of 6-9
$500 on "Qty. of 10+

shipping is free to San Diego and to Ramon's shop in Laguna Niguel. Other locations will be quoted individually and its not cheap for such a large part.
Est. time to delivery 3-4 wks upon receiving of payment as we only have one mould. Part is made in USA.

For more detail:
http://pole2flagracing.com/mini-carbon-frt-lip.html

Last edited:
We have been asked of why we don't make our parts out of fibergla$$. Sorry, cuz this is a special sports car and we try to make lighter, stronger, better parts. Fiberglass is high tech in the '60s and fit for making surfboards...still.

On the 24th anniversary of Senna's death, we doubt he would use fiberglass if he was alive.

when is the group buy ending? I'll take one if we can get to the 10+ pricing. My driveway is probably going to eat it up anyway so the cheaper the better for me

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Is this lip still available? Any opinions from the original group buy?

Most likely not...but PM Kenwould....he made his own low profile front lip....

Back