• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PAG and Mabye German Bfast After??? This Sat 2/9

I missed it 2 days ago and am for sure going this saturday 2/9. Im posting this up early to try and get a bigger NSX showing than on the 2nd. Also I was thinking after the show we could all mabye do another German Breakfast. I know Mike will be down.

..............The question is who else will be :biggrin:

Now hold on Lash LaRue...don't get your spurs jingling and jangling just yet...I love PAG and the German breakfast place, but I'm really going to try to make the SCA meet this Thursday...I'm not sure if I'll be down for another car fest less than 48 hours later...Let's wait and see....(thanks for thinking of me though)

hey chad wanna meet at the top floor of at parking garage we had lunch at that one day at South Coast at like 645?

Ya 930 Sounds good for the German Breakfast.

Jason are you going to have Breakfast with us after????

Jason are you going to have Breakfast with us after????
Not sure yet, maybe.

I am taking two friends from Irvine to PAG tomorrow, problem is that my NSX is 2 seater, so is my S2K.:frown:. If they are down for German Breakfast, I am down as well. My plan so far is pick up 1 friend at 7am, drop him off at PAG, go back to Irvine and pick up one more be at the meet by 8am.

Driving direction just in case:
11309pag.jpg

Buy a flash light and Tape it in the trunk and have it always light up the lense so it looks like your brake lights are stuck on.

whos nsx is this?

3915560270.jpg

Super clean! and what year is it? Nice NSX-R conversion! :eek:

http://www.putfile.com/album/176382

These are pics a buddy of mine took... he has a SICK 2002 white M3

Back