• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PAG tomorrow? 01/18/08

what semi legal project car???????
show me NOWWWWW!!!!

1991%20001opt.jpg

paranoid.gif

John,

I thought you said next week? I have to go out tonight, you want to join us at Tusin at 11pm tonight? Just bunch students from UCI going out to eat.

Ok, I am going to try and wake up early tomorrow for PAG. Most likely 30/70 (wake up/wake up late).

I thought you said next week? I have to go out tonight, you want to join us at Tusin at 11pm tonight? Just bunch students from UCI going out to eat.

I just saw your msg, this was a spontanious decision made Friday afternoon at Niguel Motors, so no planning ;)

I am going to try to make next week's PAG with the red nsx; give me a call some time this week, and we will do something, perhaps take some sound clips of your new exhaust.
dunno.gif

Turn that thing into a track rat John! I'll try and make it if I can wake up!

Brian, I already have an 'occasion' car; my intention is to use this as a daily driver, although it would be a fantastic base for a track rat. This car will become a 'freeway rat' instead ;)

Here are the pictures I took this morning:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99658

I just saw your msg, this was a spontanious decision made Friday afternoon at Niguel Motors, so no planning ;)

I am going to try to make next week's PAG with the red nsx; give me a call some time this week, and we will do something, perhaps take some sound clips of your new exhaust.
I am off on Monday. Assuming everything is ok with Chad's headers, I will drop by Laguna Niguel. No work, no Class Monday:biggrin:

I am off on Monday. Assuming everything is ok with Chad's headers, I will drop by Laguna Niguel. No work, no Class Monday:biggrin:

WEll the headers arrived today too..BUT Ramon said he's busy right now. Might not have time till Thursday. I cant wait that long! Everybody put some pressure on him :tongue: :biggrin:

I'll call you on Wednesday or whenever I know for sure. Ramon is really busy the next couple of days so I'm gonna check in with him tomorrow/wed. New parts in the garage not on the car is tough :redface:

Oh and John I hope you didn't go to the powder coating shop.. I'm gonna pull off the wheels when the work is done so we'll go..

Back