• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palm Beach Supercar Weekend • FEB 26 - 28 - 2010

Who is coming?

http://www.supercarexperience.com/

enzo_banner.jpg

If you didn't sign. do so ASAP, we have a group drive to Lamborghini miami in the early morning for a breakfast, then drive to Palm Beach to the event, please sign in, this is a great event to bring our classics in :) ..

John Temerian has new partners for this year and has yet managed to make an even more incredible event this year!!!

WHOS IS IN?

• Oscar
• GENNSX
• bigc900

palmbeach.jpg

Oscar

Last edited:
Don't forget to sign in :D

Video from last year:

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XuDGggnexmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XuDGggnexmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Hi Oscar: Can't make the drive but will be there later in the P.M., as a spectator. Hope to see you roaming around.

Hi Oscar,
Man, I am jealous you guys have all these nice year round events. Looks like a
great weekend event coming up. Enjoy!
Rich

If you would be so kind, could you test-drive that silver McClaren for me? :biggrin::biggrin:

Fantastic, so glad to hear form you!!!

Are you bringing your NSX or the other toy? ... Will call you as soon I have a confirmation about going to Lambo Miami, we are definitely meeting @ 8:30 am there in Miami, but I am sure we'll drive south together, having a Bfast then driving to Palm Beach, we are supposed to arrive 10-10:30 tops, I am saving your phone number so you can delete from your post :) if you want.

Oscar

Hi Oscar,
Man, I am jealous you guys have all these nice year round events. Looks like a
great weekend event coming up. Enjoy!
Rich

If you would be so kind, could you test-drive that silver McClaren for me? :biggrin::biggrin:

In our Defense, from May to October, we have rain EVERY SINGLE weekend almost ... so for us the season is from November to May :D ... just saying hahaha

Btw, I would LOVE to test drive that F1, but not only that, I could drive it all the way to your door, don't worry about gas, please, that is on me -I even can wash and detail if you decide to buy it upon my arrival- LOLOLOL ...

Oscar

I'm going to try sign up.
Are you guys stopping on your way up from MIA to meet/pick up anyone trying to see if I can meet up with you guys..

Oscar, you showing your car? I'm leaving from Ft Laud @ 10:45 with a caravan. If anyone is interested in driving up.. we'll meet at the parking lot of Lowes off Oakland Park Blvd @ 10:30 Saturday.
8:30 is too early for me to make it down to Miami. :) See you at the show.

Last edited:
I'm going to try sign up.
Are you guys stopping on your way up from MIA to meet/pick up anyone trying to see if I can meet up with you guys..

Calling you now :D

Anyone going to the track Friday night?

I'll be there with the GT-R and possibly the Gallardo.

Couldn't make it to the track :( .... just got home from a client meet ..

Did you drive your car? ... had a friend with a Muercielago waiting for me :(

Oscar

Oscar, you showing your car? I'm leaving from Ft Laud @ 10:45 with a caravan. If anyone is interested in driving up.. we'll meet at the parking lot of Lowes off Oakland Park Blvd @ 10:30 Saturday.
8:30 is too early for me to make it down to Miami. :) See you at the show.

I am (and possible 2 nsx's) driving to Miami Lambo, meeting some Fchatters on the way ... we need to be @ the beach front @ 10 - 10:30

See ya at the show!!!

Oscar

Just got back, it was awesome! Catered event with food and about 150 people and 50-60 cars.

I drove the SL55 and GTR. We met a guy with a white Merci. He loved the GTR. Wants to get one as his daily possibly.

The event was first class. The cars were fast!

OK @ this point only ONE NSX + me, but in any case, if there's any other NSX joining i'll be @ Flanigan's :

2460 Weston Rd Weston, FL 33326

8am, then we'll drive south to lambo Miami, have a Bfast then drive North.

Lamborghini Miami
14800 Biscayne Blvd.
North Miami Beach, FL 33181

Weather promises to be great, the drive will be also great, let's have fun responsibly :D

Oscar

Last edited:
Just got back, it was awesome! Catered event with food and about 150 people and 50-60 cars.

I drove the SL55 and GTR. We met a guy with a white Merci. He loved the GTR. Wants to get one as his daily possibly.

The event was first class. The cars were fast!

Nice man, tomorrow look for me on the red NSX, i'll like to meet you!!

Just spoke to Robert (red 360) he just said what you said it was fantastic, wow, happy for you guys, I SUCK hahaha

See you tomorrow @ the show!

Oscar

Back