• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar Run --Sat. Oct 6th!!!

i'd join you guys in my 86 but one factor prevents me from driving there.. it's those damn rock chips on the 91E and 15S freeway... I swear my car is like a magnet for those stupid rocks.. the rocks hit my car with such amazing velocity they actually scare the crap out of me.. it even cracked my foglamps at one point...

c yall tomorrow...bring a radio if you got one...

call me if you get confused on where to meet ...Mark @ 951-240-2573

Would have loved to go...but S.O.S. never shipped my headers that I bought from the group buy last month...next time:redface:

i could'nt have asked for better weather today! we didn't have a huge caravan but, all of the guys who came out were an awesome group. hopefully we can get another good run put together before winter starts rolling in. :cool:

c yall tomorrow...bring a radio if you got one...

call me if you get confused on where to meet ...Mark @ 951-240-2573
hey, where the heck were you?! i guess we were the non-posers today. catch you on the next one?

Weather was great, and that meant another fine drive. And to finish off the day, another NESSY BURGER!! :D Yummy.

2067_p46270.jpeg

2067_p46272.jpeg

NSX 15/16s on this Legend.

2067_p46278.jpeg

2067_p46274.jpeg

2067_p46279.jpeg

2067_p46280.jpeg

GREAT drive & seeing/meeting all you guys, old & new :)

Dang Randy, you are fast!!

Here are mine: :D

Lake Henshaw stop - the legend (owned by FF Drifter) has a C35 swap!
IMG_0214.JPG

997 Turbo with TechArt goodies
IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

Watch out... 3.2 TURBO hahaha
IMG_0227.JPG

beautiful interior of the 997
IMG_0230.JPG

group shot at the Palomar Observatory, some 5500 feet above sea level
IMG_0232.JPG

don't worry we were rolling at 3 mph :D
IMG_0233.JPG

Last edited:
glad you guys had a good time....I got hosed by a few who said they were down and never showed up in Temecula:rolleyes: Thanks guys!!!:mad:
At least have the decency to let me know you aren't going to make it so I could have slept in instead of getting up early to meet a bunch of flakes...

next time I'll just meet up with the SD crew, who actually show up:redface:

next time I'll just meet up with the SD crew, who actually show up:redface:

Hehe, yah it was a good drive Mark. It's ok to drive alone too. :biggrin: First half of my drive was solo and just as fun! Hope to see you next time.

It was nice to meet some new faces from SD. And yah, those nessy burgers are pretty good.

Great pics everyone!
Here's one pic just to show how small (low?) the NSX seems compared to the rest.

MG_3949.jpg

as always, i gotta hand it to ya guys. Randy and Jon, i love the shots. very fun run. again, it would be nice to get another in before winter.

oh, and nice meeting you Troy! :biggrin:
-Luis

Back