• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palomar

Hey guys i was in San Diego over the week and met up with Randy (Fury). He gave me a map and suggested me to drive to Palomar which I did. I enjoyed the "twisties" so much, :biggrin: but along the way the view was just so devastating. That fire really did burn almost everything in sight. :frown:

Hey Chris,

Glad you were able to have a safe drive. Sounds like you made it up to the top of the mountain. Yeah, it's a bummer that it's all burned out, but with the upcoming winter, I'm sure a lot of stuff will start to sprout up even better.

I hope you were able to drive other sections like Mesa Grande, Old Julian Highway, or Highland Valley even though there may have been burnt stretches there too. Next time you're down in SD, we'll need to set something up so we can make our way out there again. :)

-Randy

Did I hear someone say Palomar Run? Quite a few of the SD Acurazine crew are itching for another go at this.

If anyone on here is up for it, please let me or Randy (FuryNSX) know so that we can start the planning. We don't have much time before the snow starts making it's way into that area.

-Luis

Hey Chris,

Glad you were able to have a safe drive. Sounds like you made it up to the top of the mountain. Yeah, it's a bummer that it's all burned out, but with the upcoming winter, I'm sure a lot of stuff will start to sprout up even better.

I hope you were able to drive other sections like Mesa Grande, Old Julian Highway, or Highland Valley even though there may have been burnt stretches there too. Next time you're down in SD, we'll need to set something up so we can make our way out there again. :)

-Randy

Yes, i drove to Julians to get some apple pies for thanksgiving dessert. I also went to that hamburger joint by I-15 next to the mobil gas station but on my way home to Vegas for lunch.:biggrin: Overall,we had a great time. Thanks. Hope to see you soon.

Yes, i drove to Julians to get some apple pies for thanksgiving dessert. I also went to that hamburger joint by I-15 next to the mobil gas station but on my way home to Vegas for lunch.:biggrin: Overall,we had a great time. Thanks. Hope to see you soon.
Sweet!! Nessy Burger!!! Hope it was good. The burger, that is. :D

Hey folks! Just to quickly let everyone know...a few of us from the San Diego Acurazine.com will come along with Randy (FuryNSX) on a run fairly soon here. This would be on Saturday, December 8th. All of you are welcome to join us so please contact me or Randy. This is coming up quick as is winter. We must take advantage that we still have good driving conditions up there while we can. Thanks!

-Luis/SDCLS

Back