• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Palvilions Again

Coz

Legendary Member
After discussing with those that were at Pavilions tonight, we figure we'd start a thread about getting more of us together and doing it again.

The idea would be to meet there at 6, we all get parked together, then walk across the street and have dinner as a group.

By the time we get done and head back, the sun will be down and it have cooled off.

Who's up for it and what date would work out for most everyone ?

I'd be down, but it would have to be in July. I leave for a business trip on the 3rd of August.

I'm game!

Lets start kicking around some dates !

I thought they only did this one day a week...?

How about Friday the 29th or Saturday the 30th?(July)

Lets start a list on who's up for Sat, July 30th
We meet at 6 PM, get everyone parked, go have dinner across the street and come back.

1. OyATL
2. Coz

Last edited:
the 30th would be great...unless some of us decide to do the freeway run to LA. Soooo, Unless the freeway thing happens...count me in for the pavilions!!

I am probably going to go to the FF Modified Magazine competition on Sat 7/30 at Fontana Raceway, then to a cat show on Sunday in Irvine and back to San Diego for the rest of the week.

To figgen hot here.

...and I have my Mom's official funeral the following weekend 8/13 in San Fernando Valley.

I should be back in December when it cools off.

This still happening?

As for me, yes, when it cools off some.

As for your guys, not unless you want to.

I have about 3 weeks of traveling coming up that is one of those I have to do kind of things.

So should we just reschedule the whole thing?

I'm still thinking about leaving here saturday and driving out to L.A. for Supercar sunday, if I can get anyone else to meet up and drive out there for it and to meet up with the socal crew.

OK, I'm not going out of town this weekend.
Was thinking about maybe going to Speedworld...or we can do Pavilions if enough people want to get together.

Speedworld
Saturday Night Drags,
"NEW-8PM to 1AM"
$10 to watch, $20 to race
All Vehicles welcome
"Calling all CAR CLUBS"
Club Night this weekend!
Military Racer Discount offered

I'm still thinking about leaving here saturday and driving out to L.A. for Supercar sunday, if I can get anyone else to meet up and drive out there for it and to meet up with the socal crew.

Regardless, I will be in my NSX driving somewhere or doing something on saturday. Pavilions, speedworld, a big effing circle around Sierra Vista, Benson, Tombstone and Bisbee...something. Or maybe we can meet at the pavilions or somewhere else for some food then hit up speedworld. Just an idea. More than likely the gf wont be coming so I'm free for anything.

Also, a little birdie told me that the desertstreetcars.com crew is going to the track in Wilcox. A fellow SV NSXer is racing in there. Lots of shite goin on this weekend I guess.

Last edited:
LOL....
I may hit speed world and make a couple of runs. Haven't done the 1/4 mile since changing over to e-85.

Suppose to be a big turn out there this Sat.

Inde would be fun, we will be there in Oct 1-2 with NASA.

Regardless, I will be in my NSX driving somewhere or doing something on saturday. Pavilions, speedworld, a big effing circle around Sierra Vista, Benson, Tombstone and Bisbee...something. Or maybe we can meet at the pavilions or somewhere else for some food then hit up speedworld. Just an idea. More than likely the gf wont be coming so I'm free for anything.

Also, a little birdie told me that the desertstreetcars.com crew is going to the track in Wilcox. A fellow SV NSXer is racing in there. Lots of shite goin on this weekend I guess.

I live way out here on the west side close to speedworld.
Gates open at 8 and would still have to go through Tech.

My vote is for maybe the pavilions for dinner and then speedworld. What do you think?

Back