• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Parting out 1993 NSX - No Longer Available

Parting out 1993 NSX

Parting out my 1993 Acura NSX. This vehicle has had 132,000 miles on it. Not Salvaged or wrecked. Always the best care taken obviously. Mobile one oil always used. I do not have the OEM Bose system. Please leave me a message and let me know what parts you are interested in.
I work in London and will be in California off and on between September 8 and Dec. 28. I am not in a massive hurry to sell everything so please bare with me if some things take a bit of time. I can always give an estimated time frame on certain parts. I will be listing certain individual parts separately either on Sep.10th or 11th. These will be main things like body panels, doors, interior parts. I am NOT a mechanic, but my nephew is Honda certified and he has to be here for the removal of parts so scheduling anything difficult will take some time. The motor and transmission will be the last things to go so I probably will not get to that until after Thanksgiving. If you need them sooner I can arrange to have those removed. Please note that this power-train does NEED a new clutch.
I will be checking my email every three or four hours roughly so please feel to ask any questions.
This was NOT wrecked. I just have the time and a nephew who works cheap who knows how to do this type of thing.
Thank you and I appreciate your interest.
Buyers to pay ALL Actual packaging, shipping, and PayPal fees. (I do get a massive discount via FedEx). I really would rather a pickup in the Corona, California area for anything large if at all possible.

List Date: 9/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Parting out 1993 NSX
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

nsx-prime

NSX driver side window

Hi,

Do you have NSX driver side window glass for sale?

My NSX is 1994 NSX manual

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Jim

Parting out 1993 NSX

Parting out my 1993 Acura NSX. This vehicle has had 132,000 miles on it. Not Salvaged or wrecked. Always the best care taken obviously. Mobile one oil always used. I do not have the OEM Bose system. Please leave me a message and let me know what parts you are interested in.
I work in London and will be in California off and on between September 8 and Dec. 28. I am not in a massive hurry to sell everything so please bare with me if some things take a bit of time. I can always give an estimated time frame on certain parts. I will be listing certain individual parts separately either on Sep.10th or 11th. These will be main things like body panels, doors, interior parts. I am NOT a mechanic, but my nephew is Honda certified and he has to be here for the removal of parts so scheduling anything difficult will take some time. The motor and transmission will be the last things to go so I probably will not get to that until after Thanksgiving. If you need them sooner I can arrange to have those removed. Please note that this power-train does NEED a new clutch.
I will be checking my email every three or four hours roughly so please feel to ask any questions.
This was NOT wrecked. I just have the time and a nephew who works cheap who knows how to do this type of thing.
Thank you and I appreciate your interest.
Buyers to pay ALL Actual packaging, shipping, and PayPal fees. (I do get a massive discount via FedEx). I really would rather a pickup in the Corona, California area for anything large if at all possible.

List Date: 9/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Parting out 1993 NSX
This item is no longer available.

nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back