• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

parts-frame,wiring, clip, suspension, dash

Ok, I bought this a while back as I had planned on building another NSX or 2 and had learned from past experience how utterly expensive parts could be.

Besides the front rails the structure is in great shape -

Also, I believe all of the suspension is good except for the right rear lower control arm which I used for a wrecked car. no steering rack.

The dash and wiring harness are there. windshield is cracked.

the front wheels are s2000 wheels and tires and the back is setting on a dolly - it rolls around fine and doesnt weigh much at all. I will leave the wheels so it is easier for you to transport.

there are tons of other stuff included as you can see the front master cylinder stuff is there, hvac box, etc etc.
Sorry for the horrible pics- I keep it in my dads barn as I dont have room or a need for it here but he wants it gone.
It comes with a california salvage title vin# JH4NA1151MT001261. the car is located just outside of Indianapolis Indiana.
I really dont have time right now to part it out so would like to sell it off as a whole - that way you could use what you need and part out the rest so you could get your parts free and make some $ as well.

$2500.
And I can easily help get it loaded if need be.

Attachments

• NSX1.jpg
    NSX1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 190
  • NSX2.jpg
    NSX2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 187
  • NSX3.jpg
    NSX3.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 175
  • NSX4.jpg
    NSX4.jpg