• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Paul walker dies at age 40

I have drowned before and it is not that bad. As you run out of air you start to freak out and then you go calm and start hallucinating. If you get saved you wake up not sure what happened and if you don't well then you die having trippy dreams. I would have to say that having your flesh burned off your body is a much worse way to go.

That is one crazy post! Glad u are here to share it!

Not sure if anyone else has any other info but Always Evolving that was owned by Rodas/Walker actually owned a Zanardi which they sold last year...

Always Evolving
July 2, 2012

We brought along our Alex Zanardi Edition, #28 out of 50, Acura NSX. The guys there seemed to love it.

It was later sold at auction.

- - - Updated - - -

Well Apparently search is my friend...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/34327-Zanardi-28-JH4NA2128XT000155/page2

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did we care?

In the U.S., Walker's death was the top trending search on Google (2013), followed by the Boston Marathon bombing and Mandela's passing. The death of Glee star Cory Monteith and the iPhone 5 round out the top five.

Google "tila tequila paul walker"........ w t f.......... she has lost her damn mind

No big surprise there.

Their shop is closing.
frown.gif

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/12/19/...t-roger-rodas/

After Paul and Roger tragically died on Nov. 30, the race car shop they co-owned, Always Evolving, will be closing for good. The shop just can’t survive without the two men who lost their lives doing what they loved most.

Paul Walker and Roger Rodas created many fond memories at their high-performance car shop, Always Evolving, located in Valencia, Calif. — very close to the spot where both men were killed in fiery car crash. Sadly, now their shop, which hosted many of Paul’s charity events, will shutting its doors forever.

Last edited:
Cause of death is "COMBINED EFFECTS OF TRAUMATIC AND THERMAL INJURIES"
Cause and effect.

Cause = driving stupidly fast in an uncontrolled environment whereupon loss of control could have serious consequenses...
Effect = Impact injuries and final death...

yup.

i loved his movies and i too was saddened that he passed ... but i thought it was crazy that press/media tried to blame the accident on any other explanation other then speeding.

Cause and effect.

Cause = driving stupidly fast in an uncontrolled environment whereupon loss of control could have serious consequenses...
Effect = Impact injuries and final death...

Back