• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pavilions - Saturday Jan 19th

Howdy

Anybody else going to check out Pavs this Saturday

Its Barrett Jackson weekend...

Last year they were going all day

Oyatl - I have something in my trunk for you

Barrett Jackson weekend was last weekend. Although I do not know if it continues to this weekend as well.

I may stop by, not sure yet. I think I will be at RM or Barrett.

holy crap there were a lot of nice cars at Pavs today !

Chatted with Rexx and his better half, nice seeing ya'll again
Chatted with Johnny from Sedona and his 92' red/blk auto that is for sale
Met a couple from Cave Creek that said they have had a 91 for over 20 years w/ 200K+ miles (red/blk)
It was really busy and parking spaces were tough to come by, I got lucky and found an end to park at
I left about 530 as I had evening plans

holy crap there were a lot of nice cars at Pavs today !

Chatted with Rexx and his better half, nice seeing ya'll again
Chatted with Johnny from Sedona and his 92' red/blk auto that is for sale
Met a couple from Cave Creek that said they have had a 91 for over 20 years w/ 200K+ miles (red/blk)
It was really busy and parking spaces were tough to come by, I got lucky and found an end to park at
I left about 530 as I had evening plans
Yes lots of nice NSXs out! Chase, I saw your car there right off the bat but I didn't see you anywhere near it and I don't have your number. Looked great right there on the end space. Spoke for awhile with Johnny about his 1992 automatic as well. Saw Rex's car parked along Indian Bend and I walked over to show it to my friends who I was with. My NSX was parked way over in the opposite parking lot at Famous Footwear because it's the only place I could find an open space! Great turnout.

Chase, She is definitly my better half, my NSX is the other. LOL It was nice to see you and your super clean NSX ;-)
Unfortunately I did get to see anyone else.

Back