• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

per tank???

am getting about 250-300 km per tank of petrol, is this normal for an na1 , standard 3liter engines. my check engines light has gone on for the last week of me driving the car, but l have not notice any difference to the performance of the car, and the engines temp is normal, l've taken it to robert lane honda in brighton, and they caint pin point why the engines light is coming on.they seem to think that it an o2 sensor , has anyone had this problem b4 and where would l have to take the car to get fix in melbourne.:confused::frown: oh and here some picture of my car at this year auto saloon.

Attachments

• P1000401.jpg
    P1000401.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 118
  • P1000442.jpg
    P1000442.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture 228.jpg
    Picture 228.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 162.jpg
    Picture 162.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 101
am getting about 250-300 km per tank of petrol, is this normal for an na1 , standard 3liter engines. my check engines light has gone on for the last week of me driving the car, but l have not notice any difference to the performance of the car, and the engines temp is normal, l've taken it to robert lane honda in brighton, and they caint pin point why the engines light is coming on.they seem to think that it an o2 sensor , has anyone had this problem b4 and where would l have to take the car to get fix in melbourne.:confused::frown: oh and here some picture of my car at this year auto saloon.

That sounds very thirsty to me , of course there are many variables to fuel consumption , I get around 400+- km to a tank on the open road .
Do a ECU Diag for your CEL light , a good start . Bad o2 will surely cause bad economy . Ur Sled looks Shmick :biggrin:

I ve read somewhere- around 12l/100km. Your car looks nice:smile:

Around town I average about 240 miles to a tank. When I took it to vegas in sept i averaged aroudn 300-320 miles per tank (about 26mph). If that helps, Mine is a 91.

You will see a decreased mpg/kph if your O2 sensors are acting up. My CEL came on very recently and I could definatly tell something was wrong with the car.
Is your car an Aussie originated car or an import???

Back