• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic Request Please! Murdered Looks

Please post pics of any year murdered out NSX (black in color, black interior sitting on black wheels)
I'm trying to decide on red with tan interior or a completely murdered NSX.
Thanks

:confused:
Please post pics of any year murdered out NSX (black in color, black interior sitting on black wheels)
I'm trying to decide on red with tan interior or a completely murdered NSX.
Thanks

:confused::confused::confused: "murdered":confused:

My friend Angelo's NSX.

a7.jpg

ICBW, but "murdered" is a relatively older term from hot rodders. This NSX looks pretty good to me:

1991.jpg

Man that last car is autopsied!:wink:

Im a fan of the all black look myself (I will never use the term Murdered out) or triple black. I have 5 black vehicles and 3 of them are blacked out, 2 of them are motorcycles though. :D

Im thinking about buying black TE 37s for my car, what size are the ones posted in that pic? The rears look "hella" wide. LOL

Last edited:
If you go murdered, then go all black. Don't do the red, etc accents on calipers, wheels, lug nuts. Go all black.

all of those nsx's would look better with silver or chrome wheels.

all of those nsx's would look better with silver or chrome wheels.

Taste is subjective... I think NSXs look great with either silver/whatever finish wheels or black wheels. Im right now on the all black kick myself, I want to get all black wheels for my X, and Im thinking about powdercoating my suburban wheels black as well.

^^not murdered enough. More like mortally wounded but still breathing. :biggrin:

Here's murdered but still warm to the touch, right before the rigor mortis kicks in...
2004751689263652190_rs.jpg

2004704123126739740_rs.jpg

Last edited:
Back