• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic Request Please! Murdered Looks

^^not murdered enough. More like mortally wounded but still breathing. :biggrin:

Here's murdered but still warm to the touch, right before the rigor mortis kicks in...
2004751689263652190_rs.jpg

2004704123126739740_rs.jpg

Concave TE37s make my pants tight..... Its hard to tell but is that a widebody or not? I wonder what offset those are if its not a widebody because I must have some black TEs.

Oyagi;1050451[img said:
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/38731/2004751689263652190_rs.jpg[/img]

Are those wheels even black? Looks like more of a slate blue. Still a looker though.

And wow, those rear sidewalls are stretched!

Yeah thats the first agressive set I've seen on a non-widebody. Fitment was very good. No rubbing issues. I would've traded wheels with him.:rolleyes:

Murdered? I thought it was called triple black Chrome? Back in the 70's chrome was nice. Especially the beauty ring trim. Don't see much chrome anymore except on DUB 22" wheels on the SUV's.

I like darker rims on a sports car. Its a great way to hide all the brake dust after a track day :) However, up here in Canada, black rims=cheapie stamped steelies with snow tires :tongue:

Found this one:
cruise133.jpg

Thanks. GAWD am I old.:redface:

Im 23 and attend the largest automotive program in the world. With thousands of 17-25 year olds. Never once have I heard that term. Dont feel old.

I have been following this thread the whole time and it's hilarious... I have heard murdered a couple times referring to different black on black set ups. Funny how slang and terminology makes its way around.

Funny thing is, I have owned an NSX for over 6 years. I have also truly murdered 5 of them… 3 of those seen the first pic

but maybe 6 since "flat black" has been the murdered term here in AZ.. so the 3 dead cars are parked next to my murdered widebody... a new kit available soon from my newest endeavor "Stmpo Race Products".

BTW – the silver car will be brought back to life (almost done actually) in a fashion never seen before… and that meaning the world….

I hope you guys enjoy...

Attachments

• 3 murdered nsxs and the stmpo widebody.jpg
    3 murdered nsxs and the stmpo widebody.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 526
  • flat black stmpo front angle2.jpg
    flat black stmpo front angle2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 328
  • flat black stmpo side angle.jpg
    flat black stmpo side angle.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 594
  • flat black stmpo front angle.jpg
    flat black stmpo front angle.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 412
Hay View fromtheback
I like your WHEELS:biggrin:

Hay View fromtheback
I like your WHEELS:biggrin:

Thanks man.. (this is my NSX part fab log in.. it's viewfromtheback) I have talked 3 people in to waiting the 4 months it takes to get them. Avan model 5 Krusiers.. I guess (based on chris' comments at sos) they discontinued...

Last edited:
Fo sho! Those murdered out NSXs are Hella Sick Yo! :biggrin:

I always loved Hishi's flat black NSX. Lots of nice cars in this thread!

Shiznet ,that last nsx rose from the dead yo:tongue:

Back