• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pic Request Please! Murdered Looks

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

'93 nsx, V3 coilover, RZ advan.

Attachments

• IMG_5218.jpg
    IMG_5218.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 272
Here is mine all Murdered out:eek:. Black on black on black on black on black on black on black.
Black paint, interior, wheels, windows, front emblem, front side markers and turn signal covers.

GilsBBQpics015.jpg

Last edited:
why didn't you black out the rear red reflector also:biggrin:

why didn't you black out the rear red reflector also:biggrin:

Ethan from NSX Clear, where I got the fronts from does not make them yet:frown:. I will as soon as he does:wink:.

You must not have read this in their ad:
Once applied to plastic lens, SP999 is not able to be satisfactorily removed.
The reason I went with NSX Clear front side markers is if I get a fix-it ticket I can just put the originals back in, get it signed off then put the smoked ones back in as it only takes a minute to do:biggrin:. So I will wait for now.

only in a coma until you blacken the exhaust tips!!!!!:tongue:

only in a coma until you blacken the exhaust tips!!!!!:tongue:

Okay, so I won't clean them for a while and let them blacken on their own:biggrin:

Anything else?:rolleyes:......................:tongue:

Okay, so I won't clean them for a while and let them blacken on their own:biggrin:

Anything else?:rolleyes:......................:tongue:

no black rotors and calipers, no care.

:biggrin:

Last edited:
You must not have read this in their ad:
Once applied to plastic lens, SP999 is not able to be satisfactorily removed.
The reason I went with NSX Clear front side markers is if I get a fix-it ticket I can just put the originals back in, get it signed off then put the smoked ones back in as it only takes a minute to do:biggrin:. So I will wait for now.

Buy an oem set, paint one set black keep the other stock.

Last edited:
Back