• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics from June 19th Greensboro NC FCI

Here are a couple pics from the gathering:

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010073.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010070.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010047.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010044.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010055.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010059.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010052.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010025.jpg

CarsNSXMeetupJune192010012.jpg

See you next time!:biggrin:

Looks like you folks had a nice turn out.

Hey Doug, how have you been? Planning any trips back east any time soon? Let us know, we'll plan a meet here in Raleigh around your visit.

WOW, I missed it. Sorry could not make this outting, I was on vacation. What a great turn out. I'm going to plan a Mtn. trip this fall for any body that might be interested, starting in Hickory, with meeting spots along the way for folks that might join us out of Asheville and the surronding areas. Stay tuned!

Lester the Hickory guy.

WOW, I missed it. Sorry could not make this outting, I was on vacation. What a great turn out. I'm going to plan a Mtn. trip this fall for any body that might be interested, starting in Hickory, with meeting spots along the way for folks that might join us out of Asheville and the surronding areas. Stay tuned!

Lester the Hickory guy.

I'm originally from Hickory (was actually there with the NSX after the meet this weekend for father's day). Is your's the black one that I used to see driving around years ago? (I used to drive a silver FD RX-7 all over the place back then).

Lester sorry that you missed the event too, hope the vacation was great?

I would be in for a mountain run! Let me know and I will help you put it together. Great idea.

Back