• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pics from the NSXP Bay Area Caravan

Hey my Bay Area buddies. I just wanted to make a thread where we could share some of our pics from our 2-Day caravan to NSXPO. I hope I wasn't the only one taking pics.

OK I finally got a decent amount of sleep and worked on a few of the pics. I hope everyone enjoys. Let me know if you want me to send you any of these or if you remember a pic that I took but didn't post here.

Dam we're a good looking bunch

IMG_5715-1-1.jpg

IMG_5714-1-1.jpg

IMG_5714-1.jpg

IMG_5218-1.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

IMG_5263.jpg

IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

My wife and I loved this dog........if we didn't have 3 already we might have brought her along

IMG_5303.jpg

At the San Andreas fault line

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5321.jpg

IMG_5335.jpg

IMG_5340.jpg

IMG_5343.jpg

some cows that were on the road

IMG_5349.jpg

endless stretches of road

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5367-1-1.jpg

IMG_5401.jpg

IMG_5413.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5474.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

IMG_5511.jpg

Lake Isabella

IMG_5527-1.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5553-1-1.jpg

IMG_5553-1-4.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

IMG_5572-1.jpg

IMG_5586.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

IMG_5617.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

lunch break

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

after hours and hours of driving.........Vegas is finally sighted in the distance

IMG_5742.jpg

this has to be where the aliens land

IMG_5728.jpg

there is a very funny story behind this pic

IMG_5787-1.jpg

I don't know what his problem was but Mike kept pointing to something in the sky that he saw..........

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5637.jpg

I don't know.......I don't see anything....................

IMG_5624-1.jpg

IMG_5688-1.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

IMG_5708-1.jpg

OK...cmon.....seriously??.............inside the Findlay service bay??

IMG_5774.jpg

IMG_5797-1.jpg

IMG_5805-1.jpg

Thanks, Dhalsim, for taking us along your adventure with these pictures. The shots and captions are fun-tastic. :) It was great meeting some of the NoCal group, and looking forward to seeing you guys again sometime in the future.

-Randy

What can I say? Good looking dog.

This was the condition of my lip after 2 days of hard driving and a VERY unforgiving speed bump at the Aria hotel.

IMG_6294.jpg

Great pics, Roger. I was cracking up with all the "pointing Mike" pics:tongue::tongue::tongue: Oh, and Jack's Ace of Spades.

Oh, why are the wheels of everyone's track pics blurred but mine look like theire standing still? Must have used a super fast shutter speed to take my pics, huh? :redface:

Thanks for the pics. Make sure let me borrow your CF card next time we meet up.

J

Great pics. Great memories.

Was the autocross event publicized at all? I would've done it, but I had already promised the missus a trip to Hoover Dam. I didn't even realize it was happening until I had already left the track.

Great pics. Great memories.

Was the autocross event publicized at all? I would've done it, but I had already promised the missus a trip to Hoover Dam. I didn't even realize it was happening until I had already left the track.

It was listed as the "Car Control Clinic" in the schedule, but I was expecting that to be more instructional and classroom based. I only heard that it would be configured as an autocross setup (thankfully) a day or two before. It was really an informal event, in that it was really open to whomever wanted to put their car out there, and each run wasn't "officially" timed.

Last edited:
First and foremost I want to thank Jack & Yolanda for all the work they did to make the caravan to LV so enjoyable.

Second, here are my unorganized pics of the day-2 leg:
http://photobucket.com/bhj3_DVly

And last but not least, Deb & I had fun hanging out with all of you!

Thanks for sharing the photos Roger!

You guys (gal) are truly a fun bunch to hang out with all weekend.

thanks for sharing Roger for those of us who couldn't attend! :) Looks like a fun event for sure - I was stuck at SEMA most of the week and only saw a total of 2 NSX's there. One was a yellow one parked outside and a one that had a Ferrari body kit (also yellow). I will have to share those pics later...

I love the UFO caption...hahaha

rick

thanks for sharing Roger for those of us who couldn't attend! :) Looks like a fun event for sure - I was stuck at SEMA most of the week and only saw a total of 2 NSX's there. One was a yellow one parked outside and a one that had a Ferrari body kit (also yellow). I will have to share those pics later...

I love the UFO caption...hahaha

rick

In my opinion, this should have been the "Best of Show" but then, what do I know!:confused: It was there the entire event.

Jack

IMG_6438.jpg

IMG_6437.jpg

IMG_6436.jpg

IMG_6439.jpg

OMG tht car is so sick from every angle but the rear....anyone have pics of the interior?

I think if they did a better job restyling the rear to be more 458 Italia it would be a perfect. I love all the aspects of this kit - is this the Veilside kit?

rick

It had 19s and 20s but your right, the tail lights need to be changed and maybe some lexan lenses over the headlights. The fit, finish and paint were top notch! It's the perfect color for that kind of body. I liked it! Maybe I'll...........
:wink:

Jack

Roger, great pics, I really like the ones of the UFO sightings. :biggrin:

Jack you delivered as promised. The route that we took was a drive that I will never forget.

Thanks to everyone who took the drive with us and attended NSXPO 2010.

Yes, it's a veilside kit. Jack is right the fit and finish is top notch. But, I'm not a fan of the kit, especially the headlights and or any kit that takes away from the original lines of the NSX.

Check that... any body kit that try's to make the NSX look like a Ferrari, is so wrong. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
But, I'm not a fan of the kit, especially the headlights and or any kit that takes away from the original lines of the NSX.

I'm with you. I respect that car, but I'm not a fan. It's just too far removed -- it almost has a "kit car" vibe to it, albeit of significantly higher quality. Too much taken away from what makes an NSX an NSX.

In my opinion, this should have been the "Best of Show" but then, what do I know!:confused: It was there the entire event.

Jack

IMG_6436.jpg

For a minute there, I thought that you went crazy with mods and a paint job on Yolanda's car. :D

NOTE: the rear fender looks similar to a Vette's. :p

Last edited:
Back