• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pics of my 96

here are some pics of my 96'. its my first time posting them on prime. enjoy.

CIMG0938.JPG

CIMG0937.JPG

CIMG0946.JPG

CIMG0945.JPG

CIMG0940.JPG

CIMG0935.JPG

CIMG0932.JPG

Very nice.. and definitly clean and sleek. Couple questions:

1. What are the specs of the wheel (size/offset) and suspension setup?
2. Who did your dash work for your audio?

Man I have seriously gotta lower my car soon. BTW are those overlays on the blinkers? I've been a Blitz fan for years, you don't see those often.

Does the 02+ sideskirts flow with the older model of the NSX? I'm interested to see how that will look. Nice car, c30vtec!

Very nice.. and definitly clean and sleek. Couple questions:

1. What are the specs of the wheel (size/offset) and suspension setup?
2. Who did your dash work for your audio?
Wheel size is 18x9 in the front with 38 offset and 18x10.5 in the rear with 35 offset. No rubbing while driving, it only rubs a little when I am doing a full u turn...
As far as my suspension I have tein flex and I love them!

WIERD i was just there tonight and parked where u took the pics. Metro Point right??

Car looks great by the way, i really like what you did with the yellow lenses

Love the NSX and the wheels too. I'm also having 18/18 setup. Only mine are 18x8 and 18x10. What size tires do you have?

Ahh, the old school Blitz 01s; nice! Pretty ballsy to stuff all that meat under the fenders and slam it like that. You have some pretty significant negative camber in the rear. Overall clean ride!

that is one low ass daily driven nsx. very very nice.

Looks GREAT! Love the low stance, and the yellow signals really top if off nice. Nice and Clean, reminds me of my car before I did the whole nsx-r treatment.. I also ran 18/18 and want to go back to the same setup :)

Ahh, the old school Blitz 01s; nice! Pretty ballsy to stuff all that meat under the fenders and slam it like that. You have some pretty significant negative camber in the rear. Overall clean ride!
Yea there is a lot of camber in the rear..... Good thing that I only weekend drive it

Love the NSX and the wheels too. I'm also having 18/18 setup. Only mine are 18x8 and 18x10. What size tires do you have?
Size 215-35 in front and 265-35 in the rear.

Aarron,
Nice pics...nice car. Nothing like an empty upper level lot at Metro Point for some photo shot huh? :biggrin:

Come out again sometimes...we need to do another Socal Meet.

Back