• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures from PAG Meeting (02-02-08)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

5.5.jpg

6.jpg

Here are some I took:

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

I saw this exclusive ultra super rare black Supra hardtop for sale today. Thought hard about it because gem like this are impossible to find. My S2K+$11g in cash should be able to pull it off, came home and asked GF if it is ok. Don't even think about it was the answer just as I thought:mad:
31.jpg

32.jpg

Last edited:
does that 240z have a rb26 motor in it?
Yes:biggrin:, you got sharp eyes, I have not had time to add comments to the pics yet. That was the one of the coolest car I saw today.
--------------------------------------------------------------

A few more. I have always dream about taking pics of my NSX next to a white GT3. Finally got the opportunity to do it. This alone was worth waking up early in Saturday morning:
7.jpg

5.jpg

11.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

that not just a GT3 Its a GT3RS. WOW :eek:
Nice, I got yo move:frown:

:eek:
I thought they don't export NSX-R to the US, and there are at least 4 of them at PAG. Must be a special car meet:biggrin:

You guy's are making this very hard for me NOT to go back into debt for my NSX!!:redface:

scorp965,
Diggin the avatar bro! I would be upset if it was a T4/T3 :tongue: !
The 240Z with the RB26 swap is INSANE I love that stuff!! Make's me miss my SC300 that had a 2JZGTE swap with a T78 :frown:.

PS,
Seeing that SMART car make's me remember all the time's I used them as a support device in Amsterdam LOL !

Man good thing i don't live in socal yet. (maybe move there sometime in the future. Depends on my work.) Vance, Erick, and Jason you guys must have too much peer pressure.

the rb26 swamp probable has the rb26 head and block but for the transmission is probablely the rb25 trans (r33) due to the rear wheel drive layout of the r33 and the r34 is awd. the funny thing about this swap is that its really easy. 600hp+ can be achieved with just stock internals, it f crazy. iron block with iron pistons :eek: insane hp.

Hey Jason is that a GT3 RS? It has the RS wing but doesn't have the typical side decals or roll cage... That could have been optional... I see a lot of GT3's around newport so thats not too special however if it is a real GT3 then me likey long time! =) excellent pics!

Hey Jason is that a GT3 RS? It has the RS wing but doesn't have the typical side decals or roll cage... That could have been optional... I see a lot of GT3's around newport so thats not too special however if it is a real GT3 then me likey long time! =) excellent pics!

The RS has the clubsport package (bolt in cage) as standard, it could have been removed by the owner for rear visibility - the decals are optional. In the US we don't get the same gas tank or plastic rear window as the Euro spec RS, but it should have the roll bar, special interior (alcantara), center ring on the steering wheel, etc.

Also, perhaps difficult to notice in person, but the RS 997 should be physically wider in the rear than the regular GT3.

HOA !!! Your Car is Gorgeous. Perfect contrast of color. I really like what you have done so far. Dont change a thing!

Thank you! What do you think if I swap those orange mirrors out for a pair of black OEM mirrors?

Back