• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pictures of Grigio Alloy GT-Series Wide Body NSX

Get it together!

Ron, my car is getting done for this upcoming summer. After being without my car for a very long time I am hoping to take her out for some fun. It would be nice to meet up with you for an event or meet so I can check out your car, maybe do some photo ops with both our wide bodies (I'm referring to the cars, not our physiques!), and of course take them out for a spin. Us Ohio NSXers need to start banding together against the likes of the E & W coasters.

Re: Get it together!

Juice said:
Ron, my car is getting done for this upcoming summer. After being without my car for a very long time I am hoping to take her out for some fun. It would be nice to meet up with you for an event or meet so I can check out your car, maybe do some photo ops with both our wide bodies (I'm referring to the cars, not our physiques!), and of course take them out for a spin. Us Ohio NSXers need to start banding together against the likes of the E & W coasters.

I agree! I am anxiously awaiting an update from Ken Sax regarding the upcoming Midwest Spring Fling but we should also consider a Buckeye event.

I am looking forward to seeing your new car!

Where can that carbon fiber roof liner or rear interior pieces be purchased??

Cantrell Concepts said:
Here are a few more shots of Ron's car.

Regards, Will

Cantrell Concepts

Are those interior pieces replacements, or overlays?? How much would it cost to have them duplicated?

Meeyatch1 said:
Are those interior pieces replacements, or overlays?? How much would it cost to have them duplicated?

The carbon fiber headliner is an onlay. The carbon fiber inserts behind the seats are replacement pieces.

NO TKTS said:
The carbon fiber headliner is an onlay. The carbon fiber inserts behind the seats are replacement pieces.

If you know the cost, please let me know. You can PM it if you like. Thanks!! :)

Wow what I can say the cleanest widebody NSX out there and the colour ! everything screams CLEAN! this is one widebody you could live with everyday! This NSX has been put on my inspirational category.

all time favorite NSX's:

> Ron's - Grigio Alloy widebody NSX
> Chris' - SOS NSX
> Seth's - CF SOS NSX
> Hishi's - ex-orange now FLAT BLACK STEALTH NSX

your car looks great. definetly aggressive, yet keeps the exotic feel and touch of what an NSX should be like.... i love it... specially the color.

plus those CF interior pieces are WILD... :eek: :eek: :eek:

me want too... :biggrin:

NSXBOX said:
Wow what I can say the cleanest widebody NSX out there and the colour ! everything screams CLEAN! this is one widebody you could live with everyday! This NSX has been put on my inspirational category.

I appreciate all of the nice comments about my car and I am indebted to Will Cantrell, Chris Willson, and Seth Rowan for developing the car to this level.

oh my GODDDDDDDDDDD!!! that interior is nice too (CF). the whole car is just simply very impresive

Ron just wondering what offsets are the wheels ?? much clearance with the brakes ?

Thanks in advance

NSXBOX said:
Ron just wondering what offsets are the wheels ?? much clearance with the brakes?

The wheels were ordered by a shop in Cincinnati and I have been unable to determine the specificiations. Chris at Science of Speed has a lot of experience with Volk wheel applications for various wide body kits.

Ron,
I met you and your sick ride at the SEMA show in Atlantic city last year. Nice talking to you and that car is simply unreal. Thanks for turning me on to SOS :rolleyes: my credit cards and bank account now hate you!!!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
Ron,
I met you and your sick ride at the SEMA show in Atlantic city last year. Nice talking to you and that car is simply unreal. Thanks for turning me on to SOS :rolleyes: my credit cards and bank account now hate you!!!

It's a sickness! :biggrin:

tell me about! Luckily im not married and have no kids.

Back