• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

pictures of pieces

opened the drivers door and walked away...amazing how the front absorbed the impact. It didnt even snap my head forward enough to hit the airbag.

Last edited:
makes me want to cry.

"That sucks the farts out of dead chickens"

I always wondered what did :biggrin:

OUCH! As sad as this is to see and say, I'm glad to hear that only the car was hurt.

Me :frown: hooked an outside shoulder, overcorrected and snapped it into a 180. went across the highway median backwards, up the berm and into oncoming traffic....pinball time!

WOODY said:
Me :frown: hooked an outside shoulder, overcorrected and snapped it into a 180. went across the highway median backwards, up the berm and into oncoming traffic....pinball time!

Wow! Glad everyone was okay...but very sad to see.

Sorry to see your car hurt,glad you are ok.If you plan on getting back in the saddle(and who would'nt) may I suggest a good driving school like skippy or bondourant,ect.Also thanks for sharing your misfortune,its always interresting to see how well these seemingly fragile looking, small cars absorb impacts and protect us.

WOODY said:
I am glad that you are OK and hopefully the OTHER guy is OK too. But aren't you driving recklessly?
Steve

wow, hope no one in any of the other cars was hurt.

What happened to the Wings west lip in the second picture? Some one already grabbed it? Dammit! :p

i couldnt believe it survived. i threw it in the car for the reincarnation

Yikes, that stinks! Glad to hear you made it out unharmed!

Woody, everyone sooner or later makes mistakes, (some more costly than others), the lucky one's get to tell their friends about them. Glad to hear your ok and the car gave it's life for you. Always amazed at how these cars distribute crash energy. Live and LEARN.

terrible, just terrible :frown:

yea, post the VIN

I believe someone keeps track of totalled NSX's on here right?

glad you're ok,

yellow... my favorite *sigh*

I am glad you are okay....the NSX seems to be a pretty safe car as I have read multiple accounts of people leaving terrible accidents with little or no injury.

Back